Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following matches are scheduled to take place at tonight's TNA Impact taping for the show that will air next week on Spike TV.

-Sarita vs. Velvet Sky.

-Ink Inc. and Mickie James vs. Generation Me and Tara.

-A.J. Styles vs. Rhino vs. Rob Van Dam.

-Douglas Williams vs. Kazarian.

-D'Angelo Dinero vs. Abyss.

Powell's POV: An interesting lineup with two EV2 wrestlers battling Styles, and a pair of heels facing off in the Williams vs. Kazarian match. I assume there will be a storyline development that will set up Williams vs. Kaz. We are looking for correspondents for tonight's television show. If you can help, contact me at [email protected]. The spoilers for Monday's taping are available in the "Must Read" section.

Source:.................

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Williams/Kaz? Looks like Williams might get kicked out.

Hope Sarita drags a good match out of Velvet.

·
Registered
967 Posts
-Sarita vs. Velvet Sky.

I will probably make a cup of Tea while this is on

-Ink Inc. and Mickie James vs. Generation Me and Tara.

I actually think this will be a good match up, I'm looking foward to this one, I'm hoping Ink Inc and Generation Me get more ring time then Mickie and Tara

-A.J. Styles vs. Rhino vs. Rob Van Dam.

Interesting putting Rhino in the mix here, its got potential as a good match though

-Douglas Williams vs. Kazarian.

Its the end of Williams in Fortune I suspect then, I really really really hope if they are kicking Williams out of Fortune they dont turn Williams face, he works so well as a heel -

D'Angelo Dinero vs. Abyss

I know he is not everyones cup of Tea, but I love Abyss and hope he black hole slams the Pope out of his boots

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Williams would be a good face. His bubble head gesture FTW!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
GenMe+Tara = impressionable wannabe badboys with a psycho 'mentor/gf/thingy'? Sign me up. Now we just need stevie richards. That'll show ya! You'll see!

·
Registered
500 Posts
So this week there kicking out Morgan and next week they're kicking out Williams this is what I hate about stables in wrestling especially TNA stables they change the members too often like Fortune hasn't got all the way established yet and there already throwning people out? Why have them in at all if they are only going to kick them out a month later? Plus kicking Morgan out was dumb b/c they tried to get him over as a face before and it failed he is much better as a heel.Plus now who will be fortune's big man? Every stable needs a big man, but I guess since Fortune is part of Immortal Abyss is their big man.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
DW and Morgan were only put in Fortune to help combat EV2 anyway. But that does NOT mean that Fourtune needs to disband so soon which is what I'm afraid will happen since Immortal's around to fuck everything up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts