Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- The top three merchandise sellers in the company right now are Jeff Hardy, RVD and Mr. Anderson.

- During his time off Desmond Wolfe has being doing stand up comedy in the Tampa / Orlando area.

- Samoa Joe only worked 30 second matches with Jeff Jarrett on the most recent house shows because of a stomach virus.

- There has been talk of Ricky Morton coming in as an agent.

- Eric Young was said to be the most over talent at the recent house show loop.

Credit to F4Wonline
Jeff's merchandise continues to be in the top 3 despite he turned heel

Hope Joe is ok

Morton as agent would be good.

EY is now TNA's Santino.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
He's been heel for a week of course he's still a top merch seller. He might still remain one though idk or care really.

I wonder how Joe/Jarrett matches worked out.. did he squash him in 30 seconds or what..

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
I wonder how Joe/Jarrett matches worked out.. did he squash him in 30 seconds or what..
they did that segment where JB tell he has backstage passes to give out and JJ shows up telling no one is going backstage...

Joe ran in, JJ tried to walk away but got caught on the corner and Joe delivered the muscle buster. referee ran out and made the count.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
they did that segment where JB tell he has backstage passes to give out and JJ shows up telling no one is going backstage...

Joe ran in, JJ tried to walk away but got caught on the corner and Joe delivered the muscle buster. referee ran out and made the count.
They had AJ Styles do the whole not telling anyone to go backstage shit and then Jarrett comes out and beats ass when I went last month. Interesting.

But Ricky Morton is still alive!? Great! I have never seen a match of his, he's a bit older then my era I believe. And merch wise, that makes sense to me. TNA is being smart there, put out as much merch as you can while you have RVD and Hardy.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I'd pay to see Wolfe do standup, some of his promos are funny when he's dissing people

1 - 14 of 14 Posts