Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Re: TNA News: Mick Foley has permanent brain damage?, important Foley interview to ai

well at least he was smart enough to save his money for his family.

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
Re: TNA News: Mick Foley has permanent brain damage?, important Foley interview to ai

An interview with TNA wrestler Mick Foley will be airing on TSN's "Off the Record" next week where Foley says he believes he's suffered permanent brain damage from his wrestling career.

On Friday's episode of OTR in Canada, host Michael Landsberg previewed the recorded interview with Foley and noted Foley's belief that he has brain damage.

Foley said on his Twitter page today that the interview recorded while on a book tour in Canada is "intense at times, funny at times - def(initely) worth watching."

(Thanks to Adam LeBow for the news tip.)

Caldwell's Analysis: It appears Foley will be talking concussions and resulting brain damage from the very physical and often-times brutal style he wrestled during his career. It's a very serious topic, which is why the end of Thursday's TNA "Reaction" show was so bothersome with the "old wrestler mentality" promoted, even if from heels, without a babyface positioned to defend or rebut those arguments. It's like having a character defend an indefensible issue. There are just certain things that cannot be argued for, even by a heel. It's too important and too serious of an issue to not be handled correctly if it's going to be incorporated into a storyline.

I am not surprised, Foley has done some crazy shit in his career!!
Aren't you supposed to give credit to the site you copied and pasted that from?

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_45088.shtml

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

Those 12 un protected chair shots Foley took from the Rock RR I Quit match must of given him at least 3 concussions in one night.

Sucks for him though, will most likely lead to parkinsons or something of the nature when he's older.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts

Wow, that is horrible news for Mick. He really shouldn't do any Wrestling match anymore, as he also has big problems with his knees. Mick always has been great with the mic, so a kind of GM role like he had in WWE should fit him again (or being a backstage road agent).

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts

Put Foley in commentary.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts

Probably has trouble remembering stuff, doesn't mean it's anything serious, probably has the same short term memory as RVD.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts

He believes? How does he believe? does he feel stupider than before? If I were him I would be having a catscan to find out for sure
You're either a total douchebag or just really stupid. Mick probably woke up one morning and felt weird, then he probably started forgetting stuff and getting severe headaches, I really hope he does not get any worse.

·
Registered
753 Posts

i think i got brain damage watching that i quit match at the rumble....i dont know how somebody took that many chair shots

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts

In other news, dogs hump people's legs.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts

Time to retire.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

I remember in an interview Taker said that look on his face after he threw Mick off the cell was "Oh shit he's dead". That still of taker in that pic reminded me of that lol.

Reactions: Panzer
21 - 34 of 34 Posts