Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Spiritual Guru Jason Powell

Hulk Hogan has applied for a marriage license so that he can wed fiancee Jennifer McDaniel, according to TMZ.com. The license expires on January 11, 2011. TMZ also reports that the couple wants to be married by spiritual guru Dr. Michael Beckwith. To read more on the story, visit TMZ.com.

Powell's POV: Hogan recently stated that he wanted to finalize the prenup agreement so that he and McDaniel could get married as soon as possible. An early congrats to the couple on their pending nuptials. By the way, from the point forward I would like to be referred to as a "spiritual guru." Hey, prove I'm not.

Source:.................
:lmao

Congrats

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
Re: TNA News: Hulk Hogan is getting married, wants a "spiritual guru" to conduct the

At least he did a prenup. Looks like he learned from his previous marriage. Only if he can learn from past mistakes.....WCW.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Re: TNA News: Hulk Hogan is getting married, wants a "spiritual guru" to conduct the

Good luck to the Hulkster.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts

good luck to his rebound marriage which is obviously not even going to last a year.

·
8,232 Posts

Good luck to his marriage, and I hope they have a long lasting and healthy relationship.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts

Jennifer McDaniel - TNA's Angel of Death.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

Good luck to his marriage, and I hope they have a long lasting and healthy relationship.
lol thats a good one.

·
Registered
894 Posts

Perhaps Hulk Hogan should call his buddy from TNA, Vince Russo to conduct the ceremony.

But then Again I'm not sure if Hulk Hogan wants to fuck up his wedding, or find out that his soon to be wife is holding a very dark secret

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

At least he's smart enough to get a prenup the 2nd time around unlike Flair.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts

Maybe Hulk will stop seeing his daughter once he's married again. Or not.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts

Well I don't know him personally, so couldn't give a fuck who he marries.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts