Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- TNA is trying out various new camera angles and styles on Xplosion to see if they work out. Eric Bischoff has the idea of using the same camera style that was seen on ReAction for some if not all of iMPACT!.

- There has been talk of TNA possibly starting a Hall of Fame as early as this year maybe around Slammiversary time.

- Jakks will be showing off various new TNA products at Toy Fair next week and they will also be doing a Q and A session for Wrestlingfigs.com.

- Dave Meltzer has confirmed that Kevin Nash was indeed signed to a TNA contract and was granted his release on the Friday before Royal Rumble. Booker T agreed to come in to WWE as an announcer back in December. He was contacted by TNA in early January and had to turn them down. Lashley was also contacted but money was said to be an issue.

- TNA is currently in the planning stages of releasing their first ever Blu-ray within the next year or so. It is rumored that it will be on the best moments from iMPACT! dating all the way back to their days on FSN.

- Kurt Angle mentioned in an interview recently that the film production company he has invested in is interested in working with TNA on some possible movie and TV projects.

Credit to Gerweck

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
TNA is currently in the planning stages of releasing their first ever Blu-ray within the next year or so. It is rumored that it will be on the best moments from iMPACT! dating all the way back to their days on FSN.

Sweet best news so far...

·
Registered
72 Posts
TNA is currently in the planning stages of releasing their first ever Blu-ray within the next year or so. It is rumored that it will be on the best moments from iMPACT! dating all the way back to their days on FSN.

Sweet best news so far...
QFT! Death to DVD! Long live BD!

·
Registered
753 Posts
im kinda suprised Nash was let go after signing a contract...

Makes him seem more like an douche bag for the things he said about TNA....

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
How can TNA even have a HOF? Who has earned that distinction and isn't in the WWE? I'd put in Raven I guess off the top of my head. Once they retire, obviously AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Homicide, Sabin, Shelley, James Storm, Robert Roode, Amazing Red, and Low Ki can go in there too I suppose.

If possible by the end of their careers I'd put in Christian and Angle too. And I suppose Jarrett will put himself in it :/

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
How can TNA even have a HOF? Who has earned that distinction and isn't in the WWE? I'd put in Raven I guess off the top of my head. Once they retire, obviously AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Homicide, Sabin, Shelley, James Storm, Robert Roode, Amazing Red, and Low Ki can go in there too I suppose.

If possible by the end of their careers I'd put in Christian and Angle too. And I suppose Jarrett will put himself in it :/
I think the Hall of Fame will work as long as they're not dead set on inducting 5-6 guys per year. I think 1 guy per year would work, with the first obviously being Sting.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Wayy tooo soon for a TNA HOF, 10 years down the line maybe but now seems rather premature.

·
Registered
260 Posts
lmfao. They would accept anyone. It will mean nothing.
as opposed to the wwe hof, that even has limo drivers in there?
:lmao

Eric Bischoff has the idea of using the same camera style that was seen on ReAction for some if not all of iMPACT!.

aren't they using that style already for backstage segments (which is already annoying enough)?

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
- TNA is currently in the planning stages of releasing their first ever Blu-ray within the next year or so. It is rumored that it will be on the best moments from iMPACT! dating all the way back to their days on FSN.
Awesome idea. Lets release a pile of footage that wasn't recorded in HD in a HD format! Brilliant! We're totally crossing the line guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts