Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Raven has been removed from the TNAwrestling.com roster page.

- PWInsider.com is reporting that TNA called Hernandez and asked him to be at the last set of tapings but he declined saying he is enjoying working in Triple A right now. Hernandez’s TNA contract expires next year and the feeling is that it may not be renewed.

- Tara’s new TNA gimmick is that she is a cougar who goes after all the younger talent.

- As mentioned on iMPACT! Thursday, Chris Sabin and Velvet Sky are now a couple both in storyline and real life.

- There has been talk of dropping the Knockouts Tag Team Titles.

- TNA is currently working on a new Sting DVD that will be a 2 or 3 disc set for 2011.

Credit to Gerweck
See ya Raven

Dont mind if Mex comes back

Tara's cougar gimmick is already better than her previous gimmick.

Hopefully Velvet becomes The Guns's part-time valet like Maryse

Please, get rid of the KO TT, no one cares about those belts.

A new Sting dvd...I will buy it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
-Sucks bout Raven, but yea not like TNA needs him. Just trimming the fat

-I enjoy Hernandez. Great wrestler IMO. but once again, not some1 TNA really needs. Tough I would enjoy 1 last small run by Hernandez in TNA

-Tara is 1 HOT cougar.

-I agree, Velvet could become part-time manager of Guns

-Yea KO tag titles has run its course. Oh well.......

-Sting DVD = BUYS

·
Registered
978 Posts
Is it possible for TNA to use Sting's WCW work if WWE owns the rights to the tapes? If not, what are they exactly going to provide on a 3 disc set, his "illustrious" TNA career?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
If Hernandez is enjoying himself at AAA, why don't they just release him and let him stay in Mexico?

Also, dropping those silly, fake belts? In its place will be Jeff Hardy's title. Once his run is over, it will be passed to Mike Tenay, who will attempt to eat it whilst Taz shouts "Let the pidgins loose".

·
Registered
655 Posts
Man I miss seeing SuperMex do his stuff in the ring. His days in LAX were his finest but still as a singles wrestler he was enjoyable to watch.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Seriously, why is there a discussion about the KO tag belts existence. Just get rid of them.
TNA already got rid of the TNA Heavyweight belt because its "fake" according to Hogan.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Well to the higher power in TNA, it isn't considered pro wrestling, it isn't sports entertainment, the belts mean nothing, the titles are worthless (whether you've won 34 of them or not), and the company is ran by a bunch of heels with no real faces at the forefront to balance out the power. Throw away the belts, give them to charity, the make a wish foundation, that would be pretty damn real. Maybe some of the talent should look into other professions like selling cars, sunglass hut at a local mall, or possibly working at hooters. Maybe TNA should follow them around with a camera to showcase their "real life". Forget wrestling, forget sports entertainment, it's "The Real World, TNA Edition".

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Don't mind Velvet being the Guns manager. Angelina is in this storyline with Winter, so its not like there would be time. But how does it work since Velvet isn't from Michgian?

Tara going after younger talent? Can I work in TNA:p:sex

Sting DVD. Sounds good.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
See, that's why I said all day Big Poppa Pump was the man to lead a stable instead of this guy. Hogan is no real man, he doesn't have the largest arms in the world and he's just another jealous old bastard. If Scott Steiner was in Immortal TNA would already be in the 3.0s but they decided to put that irrelevant Hogan into it instead, no wonder no one gives a shit about TNA anymore.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Don't mind Velvet being the Guns manager. Angelina is in this storyline with Winter, so its not like there would be time. But how does it work since Velvet isn't from Michgian?
tna could just do some type of 'training' storyline kinda like when they inserted footage of christy hemme training with aj styles during her title push with kong. But have this storyline more of a tag along character who watches and tries to learn from them, sorta hardys/lita until velvet improves, which is pretty much what she's been talking about as of late, 'wanting to prove something to herself and everyone else'

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
It was time for Raven, as a wrestler anyway. Knowing TNA, he'll be back eventually anyhow. Wouldn't have minded seeing him stick around behind the scenes though.

Looks like LAX could turn out to be Hernandez's high point in TNA.

Okay, if that's what they want to do with Tara. Sounds simple enough. Though I'm sure they'll find a way to make it complicated.

Velvet doing her own thing and hanging out with Sabin is okay. Copying Maryse here would be akin to wishing her failure. Not that such is Maryse's fault.

Yawn already - I don't know why anyone cares so much about dropping the KO's tag titles. If it happens, it happens. It's not like doing that is going to make Impact better or provide extra credibility to TNA in whole. I'd rather see change affected on segments that are actually shown on a fairly frequent basis.

I respect what he has bought to the brand but Sting has hung around too long for me to get too excited there anymore.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Sting DVD = win

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hope Raven returns in a backstage role.

Tara being a cougar really doesn't interest me. But I guess it's better than being the spider lady.

I still don't get TNA's logic on playing up Velvet and Chris Sabin's real life relationship. Just because it's "real" doesn't mean it has to be on TV, but whatever.

Also I don't understand why everyone wants Velvet to be a valet / manager. I want her continue this journey of proving herself in the KO division. Also JB said on Xplosion that Angelina is helping Velvet out now.

If TNA does drop the KO tag titles they should let Angelina & Velvet win them so they can at least be the last KOs to ever hold that championship.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts