1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/user/TNAwrestling

The 30 second intro vid
With a new direction and new year will we get the tna we all loved before

or do u think itll be another failed attempt to whatever new direction theyre going with

i hope they do well,they dont need to compete with the wwe or just survive
they need to copete with themselves and get there old fans back
hopefully itll be a great year no lackluster events
great builds n storiess
no lazy or retarted booking

what do u guys honestly think will happen

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: TNA New era ? Where action never ends

The new video is sick and i feel like they are defiantly going into a different direction. Future looks bright without hogan running shots and hogging up the begining and end of shows. The ending of last impact was Good with BULLY on top of AJ talking shit. Believable as fuck BULLY will go down as one of the best heels of all time. Anyways im excited for TNAs future.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

it's a cool video.. but I don't think it's the start of some kind of new era or anything.

·
Registered
441 Posts

Cool promo, slick and high energy if only spike ran this sort of ad

If it is a sign of things to come the focus back on the TNA name instead of impact wrestling which I think is a good idea, with the tna chants at the end as well (also they've changed the colour of the logo to blue to bring the whole brand into line with IMPACT as the show)

What about Hogan in it though? would they have him in something onlhy put on youtube 5 days ago if he wasn't likely to sign?

·
Registered
334 Posts

Looks to me like it's just an ad promoting their YouTube channel, not really a "new era." Either way, it was an awesome video.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

I don't think it's possible to force an era. I think that just happens in retrospect.....

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts

Yeah this is definitely just a youtube promotion for their channel and nothing more. This is where you can now order their TNA videos streaming service.

TNA doesn't want to create a new era in pro-wrestling and I have come to the realization that some fans don't want anything new. They want their WHC-centric shows, authority figures, Mike Tenay commentating, etc. They don't want change.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

Yeah this is definitely just a youtube promotion for their channel and nothing more. This is where you can now order their TNA videos streaming service.

TNA doesn't want to create a new era in pro-wrestling and I have come to the realization that some fans don't want anything new. They want their WHC-centric shows, authority figures, Mike Tenay commentating, etc. They don't want change.
Who wants Mike Tenay? He's a horrible and lazy commentator and this has been evident since his teaming with Taz.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

Yeah, I said it in another thread but the IWC has never loved TNA. Even when AJ, Daniels and Joe were having 5 star matches in main events people hated TNA.

·
Registered
813 Posts

Yeah, I said it in another thread but the IWC has never loved TNA. Even when AJ, Daniels and Joe were having 5 star matches in main events people hated TNA.
That is because those 5 star matches had Russo's gay ass story lines hyping them. One of the guys in the 5 star match, jobbed a month before that, in 5 minute match.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

That is because those 5 star matches had Russo's gay ass story lines hyping them. One of the guys in the 5 star match, jobbed a month before that, in 5 minute match.
That's fine except Russo wasn't booking in 2005.

·
Registered
11,796 Posts

The internet love TNA the summer of 2005 and most of 2003. The problem with TNA is that they claim a new era EVERY YEAR.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

I can't understand this for the life of me,despite the ups and downs of their booking, they have a superior roster to the WWE and a much more exciting product. Why would any WRESTLING fan want them to fail?

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

I can't understand this for the life of me,despite the ups and downs of their booking, they have a superior roster to the WWE and a much more exciting product. Why would any WRESTLING fan want them to fail?
At this point in time? They don't have a more exciting product. I prefer following it, but whenever I do check WWE stuff, I can see that it's done so much cleaner than TNA's product.

I used to love watching this show during their 1 hour impact period...

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

Because they want to have their "[email protected]" moment.

But when TNA goes away they'll be the first ones whining that there is no competition.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

Because they want to have their "[email protected]" moment.

But when TNA goes away they'll be the first ones whining that there is no competition.
TNA isn't competition though. It's a somewhat alternative, but it's not competition. It's like Bellator isn't competition to the UFC.

Xbox is competition to Playstation and vice versa. WWE is competition to TNA. TNA is NOT competition to WWE. It's just another promotion they legit don't have to worry about because WWE are solidified as "wrestling" to the whole of the world. You don't think of either Sony or Xbox when you think of gaming. You think of UFC when you think of MMA.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts