Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing TNA the last few weeks and seeing how well some off the storylines are paying off i think some off these feud ending matches are too good to be on free tv

Roode vs eric young
EC3 vs Spud
Angle vs Lashley
MVP vs Drew
Kong vs Taryn
Storm vs hardy

From the last few weeks of impact all of these are ppv quality matches and it seems a waste for them to be on free TV
In my eyes TNA needs more ppvs as 2 aint enough 6 would be the ideal number

Lockdown, Destination x, Genesis, Against all odds, Slammiversary and Bound for Glory

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
They had 12 a year and nobody bought them. If your fanbase is cheap you provide the cheapest option. Sorry, but it would be sad to see Rockstar Spud vs EC3 wrestle in front of 5,000 people on PPV (maybe more streaming), when they get 10X that for free (500,000 viewers on Destination America).

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Would prefer them to have the format too, but when you're pumping out money for something nobody buys, it wouldn't be wise to keep it around.

This is the situation for TNA these days. They're just trying to make the most of it.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
For what TNA has already done every match on tv , Everybody in the current roster have already wrestles each other on tv with no build/no fueds

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
I'd rather they go the less PPV direction.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I for one am liking that I'm getting these big matches for free instead of PPV.

If you want to contribute $ directly to TNA buy something on shopTNA.com
:p

I spent hundreds there in 2014.

If wrestling PPVs were so profitable why is WWE giving away 12 of them a year online live for $120? plus for the $120 you get a whole network not just PPVs

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
If TNA went the way of njpworld/WWE network they could run 12 ppvs a year and be justified in running them that way

since they are still sticking to traditional ppv and few people are buying them 3-4 a year plus ONOs is the smarter way to go and they make nice money off the ONOS and they are pretaped

1 - 8 of 8 Posts