Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UK doesn't have Reaction. Stop running fucking matches into Reaction you stupid asswipes. Now I gotta watch the rest of the battle royal on Youtube. Put Reaction's on Reaction..put matches on either Impact or Xplosion. Stop being stupid dicks if you haven't worked deals for the show everywhere :|

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
US doesn't have Explosion, or whatever it's called. TNA seems to forget that a lot, too, and sometimes, for US viewers, we see a storyline carried over from Explosion and have no fucking clue in blue hell what the fuck is going on, or why.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I posted a thread at the same time, but I'll let someone close that one and just post in here:
I would have expected TNA to edit around Impact to show the full matches, but as usual, TNA overlaps their stuff so they can get people to watch ReAction. This time, they didn't show the full main event to the UK viewers because they were out of time. There was plenty of useless things that could have been removed to show everything, and they didn't.

Way to go, TNA! Then again, you didn't even run down the PPV card! There was a video featuring the wrestlers talking about BFG and they could have replaced the "Bound for Glory - This Sunday on PPV" screens with the matches.
The least they could do is upload the main event on YouTube, but the only new video is Mickie James returning to TNA.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
The way tna is running impact main events on raction is great and serve the purpuse of the show reaction to hook some or most the impact viewers,

ps.dixies know about this and is working on some deal

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
The way tna is running impact main events on raction is great and serve the purpuse of the show reaction to hook some or most the impact viewers,

It's not great when your audience can't watch it. How is that smart business wise in ANY WAY? Dixie should first have struck a deal and THEN let the show run over to Reaction.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
TNA as a company is clearly a little..uh, daft, as you brits like to say.

Sorry you had to get caught in the crossfires of stupidity, sir.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts

How is it great? I thought the UK viewership was the most important and Impact should move there. I mean sure, it works as a decent marketing ploy, but its not just UK viewers that are missing out. What if someone DVR'ed impact and didnt DVR reaction?

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There was also that annoying thanking the fans thing which is all well and good, but I honestly don't need to see that all the time.

Storylines carried on from Xplosion are rarely ever anything real. Like the whole EY thing was explained with highlight clips. Stuff like this just annoys me. Sure it's a smart way to get people to watch Reaction, but it's also kinda cheap. I mean this isn't the first time it's happened either and I'm with PauseMenu.

If your second biggest audience doesn't have Reaction it's fail. Working on a deal doesn't mean anything to me as we all know Bravo is going real soon.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
ReAction is nearly done with its 10 shows, if they get renewed, then they'll work on international deals. To be honest, I would rather have ReAction to be cancelled and just get a revamped Xplosion on Spike TV.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
My least favourite bit is Tenay's commentary at the end of the show, seemingly every week now.

'zomg we iz out of tym, wutch da nxt show coz da rst of da match is on dat!!1!11!'

If done a couple times it could actually make a match feel awesome... but having it lap over every week is just lame.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
That's pretty fucking retarded. TNA should cherish their UK fans considering they've been there more than they've been to California. Seriously when are you guys gonna realize that a chimp could run TNA more logically than Ditsy Carter?

·
Registered
10,592 Posts

The fuck man. You just made the problem sound like an answer. No in fact, you didn't even answer or address the question. Just rambling bout something completely irrelevant.

·
#StayClassyWF
1,073 Posts
The least they could do is upload the main event on YouTube, but the only new video is Mickie James returning to TNA.
Exactly, I went on the TNA website the following morning after Impact, and I couldn't even find results! It's terrible, I mean, if I was a casual viewer watching TNA who had maybe tuned in at the start of the battle royal, and then found the match wasn't even gonna end on Impact, I'd be pretty confused and wouldn't watch again. Especially if I went on the TNA website to see who actually won the battle royal, and I couldn't even find an article wrapping up the Impact results.

I can kinda understand the point of not putting results up if you want people to watch the replays, but come on, casual viewers ain't gonna watch a replay if they only tuned in cause nothing else was on TV.

By the way, I'm guessing Kurt won the battle royal? I had to go on TNA's facebook and look at Impact photos to see Kurt holding the money.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Exactly, I went on the TNA website the following morning after Impact, and I couldn't even find results! It's terrible, I mean, if I was a casual viewer watching TNA who had maybe tuned in at the start of the battle royal, and then found the match wasn't even gonna end on Impact, I'd be pretty confused and wouldn't watch again. Especially if I went on the TNA website to see who actually won the battle royal, and I couldn't even find an article wrapping up the Impact results.

I can kinda understand the point of not putting results up if you want people to watch the replays, but come on, casual viewers ain't gonna watch a replay if they only tuned in cause nothing else was on TV.

By the way, I'm guessing Kurt won the battle royal? I had to go on TNA's facebook and look at Impact photos to see Kurt holding the money.
TNA don't care about the casual viewer though... at all... hence story lines about backstage shadow politics from WCW

1 - 19 of 19 Posts