Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
If theres even a small chance that Impact and AEW could work together it could be huge for them. They have done alot of work to rebuild themselves and even just having Nick respond positively is a good sign as there was a time where they had nothing but bad feelings about their time there.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,619 Posts
If theres even a small chance that Impact and AEW could work together it could be huge for them. They have done alot of work to rebuild themselves and even just having Nick respond positively is a good sign as there was a time where they had nothing but bad feelings about their time there.
God no.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah, AEW, NJPW and IMPACT/TNA should form an alliance and flank WWE from all sides and finally put Vinnie Mac out of his misery. :vincecry

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
My question is is it Impact Wrestling presents TNA? Because I always thought the name TNA was great for a pay-per-view or a weekly show ,not company name.

Impactwrestling presents - total nonstop action.

See that sounds good. Lol the weekly show should either be called "hard to kill" or "TNA"

Not the company name

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, AEW, NJPW and IMPACT/TNA should form an alliance and flank WWE from all sides and finally put Vinnie Mac out of his misery. :vincecry
He didn't mention WWE once in his post.

My question is is it Impact Wrestling presents TNA? Because I always thought the name TNA was great for a pay-per-view or a weekly show ,not company name.

Impactwrestling presents - total nonstop action.

See that sounds good. Lol the weekly show should either be called "hard to kill" or "TNA"

Not the company name

No, if they do it right, they should call it TNA Impact! like they used to. It's a throwback event.
And if anything they should say TNA Wrestling presents iMPACT!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Would love this to be a proper Impact, AEW & NWA show as AEW and NWA have quite a few ex TNA stars in Daniels, Kaz, Bucks, Dustin Rhodes, Nick Aldis, Alison Kay, James Storm, Mr Anderson etc. NWA title and Dusty Rhodes where huge part of early TNA so Rhodes Family and NWA as a whole have history, plus more companies teaming vs WWE is great to see.

Would love to see classic TNA gimmick matches return to like King of The Mountain, Ultimate X and/or even Lethal Lockdown. Lethal Lockdown would be a fitting main event as could do classic heel vs faces and create super teams like Tessa (if she's reigning world champion), Young Bucks, James Storm & Ken Shamrock (if he's still around) vs. Sami Callihan, Daniels, Kazarian, Nick Aldis & Moose.

Huge potential but even if it's just Impact Wrestling roster doing the gimmick matches then I'd be happy.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Not going to lie, if Impact and AEW can come together for a show, I'd love to see a company vs company Lethal Lockdown match.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
I have mixed feelings. Bringing back the TNA name in any form, I'm not for.
TNA was the Carters and was retired in 2016. IMPACT Wrestling is Anthems (2017-Present). Let's leave it at that.

As for Generation Me returning, I don't want to see those vanilla midgets ever again in an IMPACT ring. UNLESS, they loose clean.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
A possible joint show isn't that bad of a deal, that's possibly good business on both sides.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've said since before AEW got off the ground that IMPACT & AEW will at some point work together in some degree, too many strong links. AEW vs IMPACT vs AAA has a nice ring for a ONO aswell...

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Impact Wrestling presents TNA - one night only!

AEW and Impact should put together a Madison Square garden show

·
7,934 Posts
As a One Night Only for WM weekend where it's mainly just a collection of marks it's not the worst idea, especially if they could get the Bucks (honestly seems unlikely) or even old names like MCMG etc. Find it hard to believe AEW would let any of their exclusive stars work indie dates on that weekend though, but there's still an awful lot unknown with them.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have mixed feelings. Bringing back the TNA name in any form, I'm not for.
TNA was the Carters and was retired in 2016. IMPACT Wrestling is Anthems (2017-Present). Let's leave it at that.
TNA was Jarrett's - and it was great! Can't wait for it to come back

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
TNA was Jarrett's - and it was great! Can't wait for it to come back
No. If it wasn't for Dixie Carter - and more particularly Bob Carter, TNA would have not gone as far. Jarrett didn't have any financial baker after HealthSouth. Dixie secured the Spike TV deal in 2005, I can go on. Jarrett caused TNA issues when he decided to sleep with Kurt Angle's wife at the time and lie about it to Dixie.

·
Registered
702 Posts
No. If it wasn't for Dixie Carter - and more particularly Bob Carter, TNA would have not gone as far. Jarrett didn't have any financial baker after HealthSouth. Dixie secured the Spike TV deal in 2005, I can go on. Jarrett caused TNA issues when he decided to sleep with Kurt Angle's wife at the time and lie about it to Dixie.
Fair enough . . . . But Jarrett still STARTED TNA so I will always associate it with him. I am actually a fan of Dixie though. would love to see her pop up one night on Raw with EC3 and spud

1 - 19 of 19 Posts