Wrestling Forum banner

What was TNA Match of the Week?

• Ink Inc. def. Beer Money, Gen Me & TNA Tag Champs Motor City Machine Guns (4-way Tag Team Match)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Douglas Williams def. Kazarian

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Sarita def. Angelina Love & Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne (Triple Threat Match)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Matt Morgan def. Rhino (via Disqualification)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jeff Jarrett & Abyss def. D'Angelo Dinero & Samoa Joe (via Disqualification)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Have started this up again in the WWE section as well. Of course, this thread is for the match of the week in TNA programming (iMPACT!).

So here are the match options from this week. Vote on the poll and discuss your favourite matches from this week!

iMPACT!

1) Ink Inc. def. Beer Money, Generation Me & TNA Tag Team Champions Motor City Machine Guns (4-way Tag Team Match)
2) Douglas Williams def. Kazarian
3) Sarita def. Angelina Love & Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne (Triple Threat Match)
4) Matt Morgan def. Rhino (via Disqualification)
5) Jeff Jarrett & Abyss def. D'Angelo Dinero & Samoa Joe (via Disqualification)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Doug Williams Vs Kaz

That chaos theory suplex was nasty !

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Voted Williams/Kazarian. The 4 way tag match was a close second, although I would have enjoyed it more if it was a 3 way, mentioning no names. Oh, and if I got to see the match start. It's always a bit disconcerting being dropped right into the middle of a clusterfuck.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 4-way tag had some very good spots (imo all 4 of those teams can work fantastic matches). Also Williams vs Kazarian was brilliant and probabily the TNA Match of the Week. Williams is the best technical wrestler on the roster at the moment (other than Angle of course).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts