Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my ticket to see TNA Live in Feb. hopefully Hardy still isn't champ. Maybe he will be in prison(one can dream). I bought the ticket that comes with the meet and greet so it will be cool to challenge Double J to a MMA Shootfight and things like that. Once I go to the event and all that jazz I'll post pics and give a full review...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have fun man! TNA house shows are always fun! Really cool to meet the wrestlers. I had meet and greet once as well. Great opportunity. They may charge you 50 bucks to go backstage once your in there. They did that here in Columbus, Ohio. 20 bucks for pic in ring after show too. It's worth it!

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
TNA is my favourite promotion, and if they don't come to Canada soon I'm going to get pissed. Although I'm going to be pissed even more if we get 2 knockout matches and/or a knockout match in the main event. Especially want to see favs Matt Morgan, AJ Styles, Sting and Kurt Angle live. I've heard that TNA live events are really fun, hope so. What you have to do is visit Don Wests stand, he has his brown bag special and a whole lot of other deals :)

·
Premium Member
43,674 Posts
TNA House SHows are usually quality wrestling with none of the bullshit, so I always recommend it. Have fun man. TNA is actually coming up to MD in mid January and I'm thinking about going to that as well.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is like my 4th TNA House Show, last time I went was shortly after the Miners got trapped in West Virginia and TNA went out and let all fans get a chance to meet Kurt Angle and get our pic taken with him as long as we donated. I tell you like people above me have said TNA house shows give none of the bullshit. I go to WWE shows in the same arena and it's all uptight and what not. It's good to see more than just myself go to TNA House Shows, hope all you guys have fun...

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
***Spolier Alert*****

For all of you going to a TNA show, it is going to open with Jeremy Borash coming out and saying he would like to give us backstage passes, followed by some midcard heel telling him not to, followed by some midcard face challenging him to a match for the right to give the fans backstage passes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts