Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to this forum and I have a question ...

Last year I went to a TNA House Show and it was awesome if you got some kind of "premium ticket" you got in about an hour before everyone else and got a little signing party (which I didn't get but still got to meet Jeff Hardy again).

Anyway, I always heard you can buy backstage passes at these little signings but I have never heard TNA themselves mention it but I read online at other house shows in this area they were offering backstage passes during the party for sale.

This brings me into the final part of this long-a** question lol. TNA is taping a live show in Fayetteville, NC and they have a $30 ticket and a $70 ticket. No information is given for either one or if ANY of them would sign anything but the guy from Ticketmaster said they have not said anything about either ticket except $70 is first and 2nd and third row. At their tapings in Orlando do they do a signing or offer backstage passes? I figured since this ticket costs a good deal more than the "premium" house show ticket that they would offer some kind of little signing.

Thanks for any input on this and sorry if it was long winded/confusing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello everyone, new to this forum and I have a question ...

Last year I went to a TNA House Show and it was awesome if you got some kind of "premium ticket" you got in about an hour before everyone else and got a little signing party (which I didn't get but still got to meet Jeff Hardy again).

Anyway, I always heard you can buy backstage passes at these little signings but I have never heard TNA themselves mention it but I read online at other house shows in this area they were offering backstage passes during the party for sale.

This brings me into the final part of this long-a** question lol. TNA is taping a live show in Fayetteville, NC and they have a $30 ticket and a $70 ticket. No information is given for either one or if ANY of them would sign anything but the guy from Ticketmaster said they have not said anything about either ticket except $70 is first and 2nd and third row. At their tapings in Orlando do they do a signing or offer backstage passes? I figured since this ticket costs a good deal more than the "premium" house show ticket that they would offer some kind of little signing.

Thanks for any input on this and sorry if it was long winded/confusing.
I don't think it's a live show - I think it is just a normal taping like the ones in Orlando :)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I don't think it's a live show - I think it is just a normal taping like the ones in Orlando :)
Except you pay to get into Fayetteville, unless TNA are desperate and start papering everywhere.

I assume the highest ticket would be ringside seats and the rest is everywhere else. Maybe the $70 ticket will have some sort of fan interaction.

·
Registered
425 Posts
In the iMPACT!Zone TNA staff pick people who they see are cheering the loudest and take them backstage after the show (Happened to me and my mates), at the live events JB always says this but I think it's only the people he hands the first few backstage passes to that get to go backstage.

The $70 ticket on offer will probably just be for ringside tickets, and at the end the wrestling will come out and sign some stuff and take pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input so far guys, so far NOTHING has been announced about the show so I was just curious about it. I am pretty excited for the show. My friend ordered the tickets today through pre-sale and we got front row on the section where the ring is in front of you and the entrance would be opposite of you. I'm pretty much willing to bet that they would end up putting Matt and Jeff in the ring at the end for pictures being that it's in NC and all. I'd much rather get a picture with Anderson though lol. If he's still champ by then it may be him. TNA Live shows (house shows anyway) are some of the best experiences I have had besides certain Indy shows so I hope a taping would be half as good as their last house show here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts