Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if anyone has noticed, but i think even a very dumb person would, but during Impact Wrestling, i have seen some production improvements, like twitter quotes, and new graphic improvements, and also during the Post Show, which is a very good concept if they were always on the road and live.

My question is, do you think TNA Production its already at a acceptable level or do you think it still has a long way to go?

·
Registered
984 Posts
EB is a very underrated producer, and I think they've always done a pretty nice job with the format. These days, everything flows a little nicer. I like the Twitter quotes. I just can't stand the stupid tickets that pop up during the matches promoting live events that cover up half the screen. I feel like I'm watching an online stream with ads sometimes.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Well the Impact zone is a completly different situation to the road show or house show production. I believe The Road impact wrestling tv shows are up to acceptable production for sure. That road stage set is very nice i even like it more then the wwe one. I have noticed that they keep adding little bits at a time to the set. All they need to complete it is. Have Impact wrestling logo's on each side of the screen and stage in front of the black apron under those row of lights.

Even the house show looks professional now, That simple small house stage is nice.

Impact zone is to busy and messy as always,Thats not even something we need to talk about.Considering they are working on moving away from that.

When you asked do they have a long way to go, Of course they do and thats the point. They are moving forward but always room for getting to that next level. Hence why Eric keeps improving the stage set ect. I believe the ring ropes should not be all blue its way to much blue. If the middle ropes was white that would be a nice mix of white and blue, I mean geez the logo has more white in it then blue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts