Wrestling Forum banner

TNA Knockout jobbers

2378 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Damian77D
Okay, so Roxxi, ODB, and Flash have all recently jobbed to Rayne. I thought for sure these were all one-off matches for these three girls, but Flash looks to have gotten a new entrance video. She also looked to be in better shape than her last stint with TNA. My question is, why the new video? Is there something more to these "jobs"?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
9,884 Posts
Guess we'll find out down the line.

· Registered
38,713 Posts
Okay, so Roxxi, ODB, and Flash have all recently jobbed to Rayne. I thought for sure these were all one-off matches for these three girls, but Flash looks to have gotten a new entrance video. She also looked to be in better shape than her last stint with TNA. My question is, why the new video? Is there something more to these "jobs"?
My guess they'll return at Lockdown and screw Madison or Mickie loses and they come in to stop her from losing her hair

· Registered
412 Posts
My guess they'll return at Lockdown and screw Madison or Mickie loses and they come in to stop her from losing her hair
I certainly hope that ODB, Roxxi and Flash stay in TNA. ODB got a great reaction upon her return and returning faces will certainly liven up the Knockout division.

I'm sick of the same old feuds between Mickie and Madison and TBP v. Sarita/Rosita.

· Registered
503 Posts
and ODB was three time KO champ, in case some have forgotten, and is over with the crowd. Adn Roxxi deserves one titlke reign, even for one week, damn it!
They should bring back Flash, for whom can Mickie feud with once she wins the belt? Madison and Tara part deux? Winter would make sense, to re-do their feud in WWE, but katie Lea is tied up with TBP angle, and Sarita is tied up with Hernandez's new stable, so there is no one left for Mickie to feud with. But I have a bad feeling it will be Maduison and Tara, over and over again.

· Anti-Hero
11,509 Posts
I could see both of these ideas possibly playing out. 1. the seeds have been planted for the breakup of the TBP. 2. Look for Winter to make an eventual title run if they keep her character as strong as it has been.

· Registered
1,535 Posts
Personally i'm kinda sick of The Beautiful People.
I've wanted that for a minute. I can see Angelina carrying Winter in tag matches. (or Winter becoming her manager.) The problem is Velvet isn't good enough to go solo.

TBP is like Dx. You can split them up to do different things and put them back together down the line and the crowd will still like it.

· Premium Member
137 Posts
Personally i'm kinda sick of The Beautiful People.
This. For the past year, the womens division has focused on The Beautiful People or Beautiful People associated. It would be nice if they give us something new for a change.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Alissa Flash-TNA Update,.....
by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 03/18/2011 - 04:01 PM
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com

-- TNA flew Alissa Flash in from California to work the one match at the tapings, which aired last night......

Source:

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/302485230.shtml
TNA certainly wastes a lot of money on strange things like bringing in Jersey Show stars & flying a wrestler across the country to be squashed.

· Registered
75 Posts
Seems such a waste bring back ODB. Roxxi ands alissa flash and not use them propoerly. at least the ODB match went for a few miunutes and she was allowed to get somne offense in. As for Alissa Flash well rerally the "match" barely started and to me was an insult to her. Also agree that TNA must be spending / wasting a lot of money bringing these three in and paying non roster wrestlers of this standing to "do a job" in the manner they did.

I'd be really happy if the three returned but suspect each was a "one night only.

If ODB and Alissa Flash were to return there are numerous exciting options involving these tewo and say Sarita, Mickie, and Winter, but I'd be really surprised (pleasantly surprised) if it happens.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.