Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody else think this is great news? i dont care if they have to do more mix matches.. i want to see more of the knockouts.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Yeah, Ever since Mickie James came in the women of TNA have been on fire, Theres multi KO stories going on;-
Lacey training Brooke/Tessmacher
Mickies road to the Knockouts Title
Winter/Angelina sorta stalking angle.
Best i've been the women of TNA since the days of Roxxi/Kong/Gail/et.al.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
They need to use their KOs correctly. The likes of Velvet, Lacey and Tessmacher should be used mainly in backstage segments, and leave the wrestling to people like Mickie, Hamada, Sarita and Angelina.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
LOL it would be great,. if they used the right talent! Lacey training Brooke? Funnies thing I've heard all year!

More Daffney, Taylor, Hamada > Less Beautiful people.

I wanna see Winter/Kat La Noir/Katie Lea/Kat/Nikita wrestle already!

·
Banned
23 Posts
Oh no, a praise the knockouts thread? Whatever TNA do, they can't win when it comes to the knockouts. They're doing what, four storylines at the moment with the knockouts, and its "bad" for TNA, if you have one storyline its "bad" for TNA and if we have multi women matches with all the IWC's favourites its "bad" for TNA because there's no reasoning.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Im glad to see this as well. And yes, they should use the right KO's in the ring. The match between Sarita and Velvet this week was cringeworthy to say the least. KO's like Taylor Wilde, Hamada and Daffney should be put into better use, as they can go in the ring. As for multiple KO angles, why is that a bad thing? Its finally just not about TBP/Tara/Madison anymore.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Not if they insist on using shitty workers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts