Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have noticed that the 3 time Women's champion and 2 time Divas Champion known as Melina has been held back a lot lately. I wanted your inputs on if you think Melina will be following in Mickie James' and Victoria's foot steps and go to TNA due to being under used. I hope Melina stays in the WWE, but if WWE won't give her many matches or anymore opportunities to expand her career, the best place for her may be TNA. I was so shocked how fast she went down in the title picture after she lost the Divas title, but I am very happy to see Natalya as champion.
Also I wanted to see what you guys think about Gail Kim and her future in the WWE. Ever since she came back to the WWE it has been just like how it was after she lost the Women's title. She is under used, she goes into title shots but never wins them, and they put her in silly backstage segments, in my opinion I think Gail would have a better career back in TNA, but what do you guys think?

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
We have noticed that the 3 time Women's champion and 2 time Divas Champion known as Melina has been held back a lot lately. I wanted your inputs on if you think Melina will be following in Mickie James' and Victoria's foot steps and go to TNA due to being under used. I hope Melina stays in the WWE, but if WWE won't give her many matches or anymore opportunities to expand her career, the best place for her may be TNA. I was so shocked how fast she went down in the title picture after she lost the Divas title, but I am very happy to see Natalya as champion.
Also I wanted to see what you guys think about Gail Kim and her future in the WWE. Ever since she came back to the WWE it has been just like how it was after she lost the Women's title. She is under used, she goes into title shots but never wins them, and they put her in silly backstage segments, in my opinion I think Gail would have a better career back in TNA, but what do you guys think?
If Melina was still hogging the Diva's title picture, I would puke. The right woman has the title at the moment. If Melina wants to feud for it, fine, but she's hogged the belt and injured herself enough. She's too big of a liability to carry the division (which is partly why it keeps struggling, everytime they trust someone with the division, they screw it up with an injury or failing at their role)

·
Registered
559 Posts
If Melina was still hogging the Diva's title picture, I would puke. The right woman has the title at the moment. If Melina wants to feud for it, fine, but she's hogged the belt and injured herself enough. She's too big of a liability to carry the division (which is partly why it keeps struggling, everytime they trust someone with the division, they screw it up with an injury or failing at their role)
thats what they get for only going by looks. if wwe wanted to save the diva division, they'd hire more talent like natalya and beth

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I would like to see Melina in TNA. But I don't know if that's best for her. No sense in trying to ditch the company just because you're not on top at the moment. She's been a multi-time champ. She's gotten pushed mny times before. Now it's Natalya & Beth's time. But if she's patient, she might get another run in the future. And either way, she has to be getting well compensated for her work.

As for Gail Kim, I doubt TNA would want her again. Why would they? She's talented, but they have plenty of talented knockouts with more name recognition than Gail. She doesn't bring anything they don't already have.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
She's been awful in the ring since returning. She should probably be phased out of it for her own sake, maybe become Morrison's valet, whatever, but she really isn't needed anymore. WWE should make Natalya and Beth Phoenix their top priorities in diva-land.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never said I wanted her as divas champion right now, I said I am surprised she is not in the running for it right now or competing in more matches then she is. I said myself I am happy Natalya is champion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts