Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Agreed.

How careless and stupid can a company be in allowing a 61 year old man to wrestle as much as TNA is making Flair wrestle?
Newsflash dude: Ric Flair didn't retire because HE STILL WANTED TO WRESTLE. Flair has power, he could do whatever he wants. He wants too wrestle, don't blame TNA because of your blinded hate.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Newsflash dude: Ric Flair didn't retire because HE STILL WANTED TO WRESTLE. Flair has power, he could do whatever he wants. He wants too wrestle, don't blame TNA because of your blinded hate.
Given Flair's mental state at this point in time I don't think it's a wise decision to allow him to wrestle. But hey that's just one posters opinion.

By the way I'm not a TNA hater I just hate alot of the stupid decisions they have made over the last year or so and judging by some of the posts I've read I'm not the only one.

·
Premium Member
44,203 Posts
Its just not believable that a 61 year old man would be able to hang with somebody like Morgan who is basically a perfect genetic specimen that exemplifies athleticism & power.

Push Flair in the corner, elbow the fuck out of him, come off the ropes, hit The Carbon Footprint, 1-2-3, its over. There's the match, and that's how I'd book it.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Morgan sucks and Flair's too damn old to do anything

will be skipping that one

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Yeh but sometimes he reminds me of a special needs person in need of desperate help.

·
Registered
894 Posts
:lmao LMAO if Flair buries Morgan.

In hindsight I wouldn't mind, let's just hope TNA doesn't let everyone see Flairs saggy ass again :no:

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
If Morgan doesn't go over than TNA has offically lost their mind, I get Immortal needs to be in control but if you want to have someone beat Morgan put him up against Abyss or one of the Fortune guys, not Flair.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I'd book it to just have everyone in Fortune/Immortal come down at the start of the match, and have them beat the living daylights out of Morgan.

I've immensely enjoyed Flair in TNA, but he should not be stepping into the ring as often as he has been doing.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Kendrick already beat Morgan in a two minute match. My "give-a-shit" level couldn't be lower.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Kendrick already beat Morgan in a two minute match. My "give-a-shit" level couldn't be lower.
Which in essence is the problem. Maybe if Morgan got ANY buildup prior to this, or even had a shred of credibility, he might be taken seriously

1 - 19 of 19 Posts