Wrestling Forum banner
181 - 193 of 193 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
I love what they are doing with Anderson, gives the TNA Title some legitimacy. He doesnt give a fuck about anything other than a rematch to get the belt back. He goes as far as to cost himself tag matches to prove that point.

TNA is right this time. Why on Earth would he be helping the people he ultimately wants to take out (RVD and Sting)?

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 · (Edited)
It will be funny if by the next set of tapings, Daniels comes with the ROH tv title and throws it to the garbage can :lmao..
If Daniels is working the next few ROH shows, I can't wait for the "You sold out" and "Fuck TNA" chants.

Oh and people asking about the girls in front row.Either plants or upcoming
models attempting to get on camera.They have to be.I was standing near them and
could see it a mile away.The way the acted and posed it was very obvious.

There is about 5 people who really need to shut the fuck up.
There is a small group(not saying they are together) that only try to cheer heels or
start some retarded chant.Its actually really bad considering i almost never even
care to notice these things.Why do people have to say anything just cheer or boo.Its
really simple.Thank God i didnt hear "WHAT" chants during promos i would have killed
someone.
Are you sure you didn't end up being near the Cancer Crew?

Also, TNA needs to stop using those stupid plant girls. It's getting pretty obvious that they are simply around to encourage the rest of the cast members to boo and cheer accordingly.

· Registered
13,468 Posts
It will be funny if by the next set of tapings, Daniels comes with the ROH tv title and throws it to the garbage can :lmao..
Compared to who they are probably going to give the belt to, that would be a godsend.

Daniels coming back is fine I guess but the rest of the show seems all over the place as usual.

· Registered
397 Posts
--Regarding Christopher Daniels appearing last night at the TNA show, he is still under contract to ROH. The contract and the agreement between the two groups allowed Daniels to appear under a mask in TNA, but not on television. There was no agreement to allow him to appear as Christopher Daniels. What will happen is a different issue.

f4wonline.com

· Registered
1,462 Posts
well it could be worse... at least this episode seems slightly more watchable, too bad they had to waste 2 weeks of tapings to give us nothing but no-contests
Actually the main events of the next two weeks end first with Anderson and RVD pinning each other and then for the second week with Anderson getting disqualified. Thats what the spoilers say.

· Registered
4,806 Posts
--Regarding Christopher Daniels appearing last night at the TNA show, he is still under contract to ROH. The contract and the agreement between the two groups allowed Daniels to appear under a mask in TNA, but not on television. There was no agreement to allow him to appear as Christopher Daniels. What will happen is a different issue.

f4wonline.com
I think thats voided with the fact ROH no longer has a television deal.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
181 - 193 of 193 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.