Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* Gunner and Murphy defeat Eric Young and Orlando Jordan with Beer Money on commentary.

* Brother Devon comes out and talks about Brother Ray’s attack on his kids at Against All Odds. We see Ray backstage. He taunts Devon for the attack and rips them. Ray is getting ready to powerbomb someone through a table backstage but Tommy Dreamer makes the save. They fight out to the ring. Devon accidently punches Dreamer as security breaks everything up.

* Mr. Anderson comes out and sits in a chair, saying he’s calling the shots now. Anderson wants his world title rematch. Rob Van Dam comes out and they go back and forth on the mic before getting into a fist fight.

* Immortal comes out and Bischoff makes it RVD vs. Anderson for the main event. Jeff Jarrett whispers to Bischoff and he makes it RVD vs. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle.

* Crimson defeats Magnus.

* Scott Steiner vs. Rob Terry in a posedown is up next. Terry comes out with workout equipment. Terry cuts a promo on Steiner. Steiner comes out in a suit and they talk trash. Terry attacks Steiner from behind and chokes him with a tension band. Security breaks it up.

* Ric Flair comes out and tells AJ Styles to come get on his hands and knees to apologize. AJ comes out and says he’s been avoiding Flair because he wants to beat him up. Flair goes to hit AJ but it’s blocked. AJ attacks Flair until Hernandez makes the save. AJ eliminates him. AJ low blows Flair and kicks Hernandez. Flair is bleeding bad here. Hernandez launches AJ back into the ring. AJ comes back and takes out Hernandez on the floor. AJ goes for a Styles Clash on Flair but Hernandez makes the save. Fortune comes down to help Styles. Hernandez goes to retreat but is attacked by Matt Morgan.

* Madison Rayne comes out for a non-title match and says she will knock out who ever is put in front of her. ODB comes out to answer Madison’s challenge in her TNA return. Madison gets the win with her finisher.

* Mr. Anderson defeats Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam in a solid main event. The match is interrupted by Karen and Jeff Jarrett, distracting Angle. Anderson hits the Mic Check for the win.
Show looks quite better than last nights. I do hope Ink Inc. has at a backstage segment in some capacity... Last week they beat Gunner & Murphy. Remember TNA? G & M just can't leap frog Ink Inc. Right?

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
wow. This one sounds terrible. :(

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Garbage, but can't judge entirely until I watch all the shows til the March show and the ppv.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Sounds good. Better than yesterday's

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
So much for Kurt "retiring". lol What happened with the leaving the boots in the ring thing? That was for nothing I guess.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
so no Winter/Katie Lea?

Also no promised career on the line match for Velvet?
Based on the past Sarita/Velvet matches, I'd say that's a win for the fans.

Ric Flair bleeding, Gunner & Murphy in line for a title shot, the prospect of a Steiner/Terry & Morgan/Hernandez feud and Tommy Dreamer make for a meh show.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow this show looks horrible I mean you would think TNA would want a string of good shows before their big March 3rd show but I guess not.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Terry and Steiner are going to put on some 5 star matches together. Or at least 5 star Botchamania's.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
It looks like they may do a Beer Money vs. Gunner & Murphy feud, which is quite the fall from the past few tag title programs. Gunner & Murphy losing to Ink Inc two weeks ago becomes even more questionable.

I nearly forgot Magnus was still employed. I’m not much of a fan, but it’s unfortunate they haven’t done anything with him since Wolfe got shelved. I hope Sabin doesn’t suffer the same fate while Shelley’s out, which it currently looks like he will. He’s too good go unused. That could be said about a few people actually. At least they found something for Rob Terry.

A Terry/Steiner feud should be bad. I look at that and the list of guys who’re doing nothing, and sigh. Terry shouldn’t be in a singles feud currently. If the next PPV has a Terry/Steiner singles match and Cookie & Traci wrestling each other in any way... ugh.

I’m glad they didn’t actually do an AJ/Flair match. What they did is still something they could have built up for more than a week. Hernandez being in Immortal makes no sense given his new gimmick.

So they did the RVD/Hardy match they were slowly building on Impact without announcing it even a week in advance to, by the looks of it, get it out of the way in favor of doing a much weaker three-way with Anderson at the PPV? That’s dumb.

The renewed focus on the X Division seems to stumble along on next week’s show. Their interest in this attempt seems to have lasted as long as the last few.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's not allowed in these neck of the woods.
Absolutely Not Brothers!! lol

Come on, the show looks pretty Entertaining with a good Main Event. Hopefully, they did make some matches official for the NC IMPACT.........

Also like the fact that Crimson is getting a match on the program.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
It looks like they may do a Beer Money vs. Gunner & Murphy feud, which is quite the fall from the past few tag title programs. Gunner & Murphy losing to Ink Inc two weeks ago becomes even more questionable.

I nearly forgot Magnus was still employed. I’m not much of a fan, but it’s unfortunate they haven’t done anything with him since Wolfe got shelved. I hope Sabin doesn’t suffer the same fate while Shelley’s out, which it currently looks like he will. He’s too good go unused. That could be said about a few people actually. At least they found something for Rob Terry.

A Terry/Steiner feud should be bad. I look at that and the list of guys who’re doing nothing, and sigh. Terry shouldn’t be in a singles feud currently. If the next PPV has a Terry/Steiner singles match and Cookie & Traci wrestling each other in any way... ugh.

I’m glad they didn’t actually do an AJ/Flair match. What they did is still something they could have built up for more than a week. Hernandez being in Immortal makes no sense given his new gimmick.

So they did the RVD/Hardy match they were slowly building on Impact without announcing it even a week in advance to, by the looks of it, get it out of the way in favor of doing a much weaker three-way with Anderson at the PPV? That’s dumb.

The renewed focus on the X Division seems to stumble along on next week’s show. Their interest in this attempt seems to have lasted as long as the last few.
Gunner/Murphy will probably beat Ink Inc in the next set of tapings.

Cookie/Tracy are probably gonna be on PPV as valets, if they are gonna wrestle it will be on Impact in a intergender match(Kaz/Tracy vs Robbie/Cookie), they will do a simple catfight.

Terry is What McMichaels was to WCW...well, a worse version, at least Mongo was over with the crowd. Steiner will squash him.(Morgan already did it).

Hernandez being in Immortal makes as much sense as Konnan being in the nWo Wolfpack.

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Wow, a Steiner Vs. Terry feud? Who thinks that is a good idea?

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
Absolutely Not Brothers!! lol

Come on, the show looks pretty Entertaining with a good Main Event. Hopefully, they did make some matches official for the NC IMPACT.........

Also like the fact that Crimson is getting a match on the program.
Tell me what exactly makes a Steiner/Terry pose down, a Gunner & Murphy vs. Young & Jordan match, a Dreamer/Devon/Bubba segement, Flair bleeding, and terrible Hernandez brawling with Styles entertaining.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts