Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
prowrestling. net
1. Tara, Madison Rayne and Sarita defeated The Beautiful People and Mickie James. Sarita got the pinfall.

2. The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Generation Me and Ink Inc. in a three-way tag match. Team 3D came down afterward and challenged the champs, who accepted. Lots of backscratching and doing each other's hand gestures for the crowd.

3. Robbie E defeated Jay Lethal in a street fight/hardcore match.

4. AJ and Douglas Williams defeated RVD and Raven. Williams hit a high flying move on RVD for the final blow. AJ rolled him up for the pin. Williams was irked after the match that AJ stole the glory. RVD is paranoid that EV2 will turn on him like Jeff Hardy did.

5. Jeff Jarrett beat Matt Morgan in a chain match. Morgan replaced Anderson, who wasn't even on camera. Morgan was shown earlier in the night saying that it was uncool to expect Anderson to work due to the concussion he suffered via Jeff Hardy's chairshot last week.

Notes: They cut promos with Morgan all night and then he came out to tried to talk Jeff out of the match. After getting pissed, Morgan strapped on the chain and took on Jarrett. Not sure if a bell ever sounded. Fortune ran down after Morgan slammed Jarrett around for a bit and they choked Morgan with the chain that Jarrett turned into a noose. No one came out to save Morgan.

There was a casket next to the ring during a promo Pope did in which Abyss came out into the crowd and swore that 'They' told him to take out the Pope. The casket was never used or even referred to which was weird to the live crowd.

Orlando Jordan fought Magnus in a match taped for Xplosion before the Impact tapings, but I didn't catch the winner. I'm pretty sure Jordan won.

Kazarian defeated Rhino in a match taped for Xplosion prior to Impact.

In a match taped after Impact, Stevie Richards defeated Kioshi with the Stevie Kick.

* Backstage, Tara has attacked Mickie James at catering. They’re fighting all over catering but there’s no actual food. They start hitting each other with trash. The lone cameraman gets knocked down. The ladies fight to the outside and a new camera is on. Madison Rayne helps Tara until The Beautiful People run out. We now have a full scale Knockouts brawl. Sarita runs out too. After a big fight, Angelina Love and Madison Rayne fight to inside the (Impact Zone. Velvet and Sarita make their way inside too. They fight up to the announce table. Backstage Tara and Mickie James are fighting their way in as well. Mickie dives off the guardrail onto Tara. Everybody is now in the ring fighting. Ric Flair and security is breaking it up. Tara hits Flair. Flair threatens to fight a girl. Mickie slaps Flair twice and he flops. Flair gets on the mic and asks what the hell are they doing? They all stop for a second and then they all start brawling again. Flair and security break it up again and makes a match for later: Mickie James & The Beautiful People vs. Madison Rayne, Tara & Sarita.

Credit diva-dirt.com
Not sure where Ric Flair fits into all this but... Sounds entertaining anyways! lol

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: TNA IMPACT Spoilers for 10/28 (Involving KO only)

wow that's something new, ko's starting off impact, i guess, gonna start reading spoilers now since tna is never gonna break the ratings glass ceiling, so yeah should be fun

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

wow that's something new, ko's starting off impact, i guess, gonna start reading spoilers now since tna is never gonna break the ratings glass ceiling, so yeah should be fun
Not yet comfirmed that this segment starts off the show...

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

Smirnoff and now the Knockouts? The Nature Boy is gonna go to town with this.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

Seems like new life for the Knockout division.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

Is Ric Flair gonna have to choke a bitch?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

They confirmed for Turning Point

Last Rites Match
Abyss vs. Pope

Winning team can fire a person of their choosing
Fortune vs. EV2

No I am not bullshitting when I say this.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

The hell is a Last Rites match?

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

·
Banned
8,966 Posts

Isn't a Last Rites Match the same as a Casket Match? I remember Abyss and Sting having one a few years ago.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts

Random as hell, but Flair will be entertaining as usual.

And isn't the last rites might where you have to put your opponent in a hearse? How in the hell does that make sense for Pope/Abyss, well besides people wanting Abyss dead.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Last Rites? sounds like something Undertaker would be involved in......

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts

Last Rites match.

The fuck?

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

*Looking at gimmick board o'gimmicks*

Russo: What match haven't I used in a while...hm. Electric Cage, Makeover Battle Royal Ladder Match, hey look, a Last Rites match~!

·
Banned
8,557 Posts

*Looking at gimmick board o'gimmicks*

Russo: What match haven't I used in a while...hm. Electric Cage, Makeover Battle Royal Ladder Match, hey look, a Last Rites match~!
Last Rite match was Dutch Mantell's idea, he booked everything related to Abyss in 2007

And it was also Dutch's idea to shave Roxxi's head.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

I really wanted to see a rematch between Pope and AJ for the TV title go on the PPV, but if we get closer to the Fortune EV angle ending, than I'm all for that too. Rhino will probably take the loss since he's leaving TNA already, oops I spoiled it.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

Last Rite match was Dutch Mantell's idea, he booked everything related to Abyss in 2007

And it was also Dutch's idea to shave Roxxi's head.
Remind me again which one of them is still on the booking team.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts