Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
With Jeff Hardy back on screen after TP I hope the ratings will be higher...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I personally don't see how a 1.15 is a good rating. It's mediocre at best.
exactly, don't even see why i look at the ratings anymore, they are always the same and they always suck in my book, they can't even average 1.2's -_-

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Cue 10 page thread on why nobody wants to watch WRASSLIN~~! and why insert current TNA World Champion here isn't a draw.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Then maybe you should check the rest of Spike's ratings.
Oh man you mean to tell me that TNA beats out re-runs for niche (mens) shows in ratings? This is fucking groundbreaking. TNA! TNA! TNA!

A good rating to me would be TNA doing 1.3 or a 1.4 again. This is just the same old, same old. Average. Nothing special. Middle of the road.

·
Banned
386 Posts
They put in six months worth of booking into the THEY angle and four weeks on theyve got 1.15, good job fellas and nice follow up.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Reaction ratings are not important.

Same as usual, this "THEY" angle is not working at all. Attendance is terribly down, ratings back to normal. Time for Russo to go.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
That has to be disappointing for them. This is suppose to be their biggest storyline in quite some time. To pull in the same old shit shouldnt be good enough.
Hell, you did start off with 1.50 quarter after BFG. Its obvious they did a shit job of making the additional viewers care for what they tuned into.
And this week, if im not mistaken. There was no major competition for them, like some have used excuses for the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Last night's episode of TNA Reaction following Impact scored a 0.84 rating and averaged 754,000 viewers over the course of the Spike TV broadcast. The average viewership was below Reaction's series average, though. Prior to last night's episode, Reaction was averaging 843,833 viewers. Last night's show came in nearly 100,000 viewers below average.
Reaction opened with a 1.14 rating in Q1, then maintained a good portion of the audience with a 0.92 rating in Q2.

The other 2 QH werent listed but with my calculation, Q3 should have been a 0.70 and Q4 a 0.60.

The rating was up but viewership was down for the show.

·
Registered
135 Posts
edit pause beat me to it
So much for the Knockouts only being able to get high quarter hours when they are in the first or fifth quarters

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I admit it I was wrong.

But does anyone truly believe that the ratings are going to continue going up in the coming weeks? Because I doubt it.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Shouldn't the ending be the most anticipated/highest rated segment of your show?

I haven't actually watched this weeks Impact yet. Usually don't until Sunday morning before football. But how did Reaction open with a 1.14 QH when the show ended with a .98 QH? Was the main event o ReAction, AGAIN? Doesn't that kind of hurt the rating of your flagship show?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts