Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 12/30 edition of Impact did a 1.1 rating with 1,395,000 viewers.

The final edition of Reaction from 12/30 did a 0.62 rating with 800,000 viewers.

Analysis: Typical rating , not good but not bad. Recently I have been super bored with the product and haven't watched Impact for about 3 weeks. It's quit obvious that TNA needs major change.

Credit to PWInsider

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
"Pretty good since TNA was up against ___________."

"At least __________________________________________________."

"It will get better when ___________________________."

Just fill in the blanks like you guys always do. We hear the same excuses every week.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
We need to stop having ratings threads. It always ends up the same way and it's always the same old argument.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
We need to stop having ratings threads. It always ends up the same way and it's always the same old argument.
Thats what I've been saying. What's the point of posting the ratings when they haven't really changed since 06? Unless it's a drastic drop or a huge rise there isn't any point to these threads. I think we are all very aware by now that that 1.1 is their core fanbase.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Good rating for a young company.
No , not really. There not a young television company. New shows on Spike TV (Just a few months old) have started to surpass TNA's ratings. That Defense doesn't work anymore , considering that they once had 3.4 Million viewers watching them (January 4th Peak Quarter viewership) but have failed to keep those viewers b/c of there limited product and there stupid booking/business decisions.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
A lot of people complain about IMPACT being boring... but what people should be complaining about is the overall booking.

For the record, I don't find IMPACT "Boring".

·
Registered
494 Posts
No , not really. There not a young television company. New shows on Spike TV (Just a few months old) have started to surpass TNA's ratings. That Defense doesn't work anymore , considering that they once had 3.4 Million viewers watching them (January 4th Peak Quarter viewership) but have failed to keep those viewers b/c of there limited product and there stupid booking/business decisions.
what shows? spike tv sucks. the ultimate fighter brings in the same ratings as TNA.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
This is the last ratings thread.
The rating for the next episode will be updated in the official Impact thread once it is released.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.