·
Registered
835 Posts
ugh so disapointing!

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Guns back on Impact and return of the Original BP = ratings

And Im surprised Reaction's rating increased and it featured G-me as Impact Players of the Week.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Guns back on Impact and return of the Original BP = ratings

And Im surprised Reaction's rating increased and it featured G-me as Impact Players of the Week.
A 1.07 is hardly "ratings" it's a huge disgrace.

Remember, TNA was getting 1.2's steadily before the Hogan/Bischoff regime.

I have no problem with the ratings however, in fact I wish they were lower so Heyman would finally come in and the 50 year olds would finally retire.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Still not where they are supposed to be. i don't care what proof, Jordan or that NWO guy has to say. TNA should be doing constant 1.5s by now and just barely missing the 1.6 mark. There's no excuse at all. With the talent they have, there's just none. They pulled a 1.5 before and they went a whole month with 1.4s. Also they used to pull consistent 1.3s, so like I said what's the excuse?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Poor booking, wasted talent, shitty storylines, lack of advertising, same old shit.
Also, didn't the 1.4s happen BEFORE the six sided ring was replaced?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i rather enjoyed it, except for hogans 4 appearances wouldnt even be that bad if his generic music would quit pissing in my ear when he enters and exits...

TBP segment was good, a happy velvet makes me a happy ww4ever, tara still looks out of place though

after the mcmg vs genme match im convinced that mcmg is the best tag team on the planet today (as for 2 guys working together in sync)

·
Registered
106 Posts
iMPACT! did only once in history a 1.4 (1.38) and that was on January 28th. One time a 1.5, January 4th, and 12 times in history a 1.3.:hb

But you're right, with this roster, they should get more.

·
8,232 Posts
1.1 = same old shit.

Then again, if Spike is happy then so be it.

I just don't fucking get why TNA doesn't spend some bucks on advertising.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Still not where they are supposed to be. i don't care what proof, Jordan or that NWO guy has to say. TNA should be doing constant 1.5s by now and just barely missing the 1.6 mark. There's no excuse at all. With the talent they have, there's just none. They pulled a 1.5 before and they went a whole month with 1.4s. Also they used to pull consistent 1.3s, so like I said what's the excuse?
They wont draw 1.5s because most of the young guys look like jabronies, if they had at least the look of Cody Rhodes as future event player, then yeah...

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I was drunk when I watched Impact last night so idk if that rating was deserved or not. I think I deleted off DVR while I was drunk to so I can't rewatch it either.

I did see a lot of old guys though, which according to Bischoff are a huge draw. :confused:

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
^ Every forum I go to that is dedicated to a TV show usually posts the rating and discusses it. It doesn't have shit wto do with the MNW. More to do with the fact that it's a TV show and the ratings are readly available to us online. Just go to IMDB and look at any TV Show's forum, they discuss ratings/get ratings bashed by fans of other shows all the time.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
1.1 = same old shit.

Then again, if Spike is happy then so be it.

I just don't fucking get why TNA doesn't spend some bucks on advertising.
Well they did hire a new advertising executive recently. Maybe he'll have some new ideas.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I tried to get into TNA last year... then Hogan, nasty boys, Bichoff, Flair etc came and I lost all interest.

I'm sick and tired of seeing these people take up TV time and be in marquee angles. I want to see fresh faces and new ideas.

I would love to watch TNA but I don't want to watch old timers...

1 - 20 of 106 Posts