Wrestling Forum banner

TNA House Show Results (2/18/2011)

2873 Views 18 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  The-619
I went to the show live tonight, I bought a backstage pass, met Mick Foley he signed a chair for me, my program, and a program for my father in law, I kinda over did it on how much I spent tonight, the wife got on me about it, but overall this is my 3rd TNA House Show I've been to and they are much more fan friendly then WWE could ever dream, I will upload pics tomorrow however if you add me on facebook you can see them now...name is Tyler Roberts and I'm wearing glasses in my photo holding my son, enough about that on to the results, they will be summarized until I edit tomorrow and give detailed results...I got to touch Velvet Sky as well, lol...

Huntington, WV...

* about 1,500 to 1,800 people in the house

Chris Sabin vs. Shark Boy. Sabin wins via schoolboy rollup.

TNA Knockouts title match: Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Sky. Rayne wins with the feet on the rope.

Mick Foley is in the ring for a promo. Brutus Magnus interrupted. Turns into Crimson vs. Magnus

Crimson defeated Magnus after Foley put socko on Magnus.

X-Division title match: Kazarian vs. Matt Hardy. Kaz successfully defended the title.

Matt Morgan defeated The Pope with the discus clothesline.

Ink Inc. and Jeff Jarrett vs. Beer Money and Kurt Angle. Before the match, Jeremy Borash brought in a couple and the guy proposed to his girlfriend .. Angle made Jarret tap to end the night.

Reactions: hpgraphics117
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· millions of dollas
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok guys I've got some photos uploaded for you...and yes Ink Inc are heels..

· millions of dollas
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mick didn't steal my coffee the guy standing behind us handed it to him...Mick really is a class act, the entire TNA Roster is, Mick took time to ask about my family, when he personalized the other program for my father in-law he told me that he wishes him well and to stay positive, hell even Brutus Magnus was nice....

· Registered
1,415 Posts
you lucky turd you got to touch velvet lol j/k i can definitely attest to having a much better time at 1 regular tna house show and I did catch bound for glory in chicago. both events were so awesome. i've been to monday night raw a few times as well and had much more fun at the tna events. prices were much cheaper even. it's a great deal atm if you get to see a house show. shark boy was in a bar i was hanging out after a show too which was kinda funny. hoping i can catch em again soon if they come back around. they kind of either tour around me atm or i have been stuck working so i haven't been able to catch a live event in a while.

· millions of dollas
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you lucky turd you got to touch velvet lol j/k i can definitely attest to having a much better time at 1 regular tna house show and I did catch bound for glory in chicago. both events were so awesome. i've been to monday night raw a few times as well and had much more fun at the tna events. prices were much cheaper even. it's a great deal atm if you get to see a house show. shark boy was in a bar i was hanging out after a show too which was kinda funny. hoping i can catch em again soon if they come back around. they kind of either tour around me atm or i have been stuck working so i haven't been able to catch a live event in a while.
maybe you can talk a few friends into going to Cincy for Lockdown??? I am trying to get my boss (wife) to allow it...

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Ink Inc main eventing a show?!:faint: :evil:

· millions of dollas
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ink Inc main eventing a show?!:faint: :evil:
what other tag team would team with Jarrett if Beer Money are faces and in Fortune???

· Registered
4,666 Posts
It does my heart good to Jesse Neal main event.

Jesse Neal, FTW, FUCK THE WORLD! (not the lame "for the win")

Seriously looks like a good time. I'm looking forward to TNA returning to NJ. I can only hope Jesse Neal main events there too.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
what other tag team would team with Jarrett if Beer Money are faces and in Fortune???
excuse me but since when did ink inc turn heel?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.