Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source: WrestleView

The following is a video of a TNA house show that took place at Port Huron, Michigan. It drew a piss poor attendance of around 150-200.
This is just ridiculous. Isn't this enough proof that TNA need to be promoting their live events more if they want to get good attendance rates? This just takes the piss out of things.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Thats a terrible attendance but they dont help themselves by not advertising very much when on TV.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Move TNA to the UK, US is not for you..
:rolleyes: TNA makes the most money in the US. Of course if TNA goes to UK for two or three shows it will sellout but on a regular bases it probably would do the same with the US. Right now they are struggling in certain markets inside of US but that doesn't mean they do badly everywhere. TNA just picks the wrong places to go.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I maintain my theory of TNA management having a phobia of money or secretly hating themselves. Its like they want to fail. I mean, where the bloody fuck is Port Huron? What next, holding a show in Anchorage Alaska?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Stuff like this is making the company look like a joke. If a fucking indie can do better, what the hell is TNA's excuse?

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Move TNA to the UK, US is not for you..
They advertise shitloads and for months in advance before they come over here. Things like Ric Flair on national radio stations, The Beautiful people appearing on Soccer A.M they do soo much stuff its amazing to find out in america they do nothing

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
TNA has live shows on:
Date
Date
Date

And we are performing
Here
Here
Here

All it takes is a 10 second advert on Impact / Reaction, it would help.

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's Port Huron, Michigan. A town of a mere 32,000 people. Stupid desicion going over there, but TNA should now realize that the market for wrestling sucks in that town, and not go there at all.

I feel sorry for talent though, if I was working for TNA I woulda stepped out in to that arena, looked up, and then just walked out the exit. :no:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
It's Port Huron, Michigan. A town of a mere 32,000 people. Stupid desicion going over there, but TNA should now realize that the market for wrestling sucks in that town, and not go there at all.

I feel sorry for talent though, if I was working for TNA I woulda stepped out in to that arena, looked up, and then just walked out the exit. :no:
that's pathetic, 32k ppl? god they need to fire the person who is in charge of the live tour events, they clearly don't know where to go, they should come back to laredo, in my home town, they came here twice already in both 2008 and 2009 but have yet to come back in 2010 but when they did come, they drew like 1.5k ppl or something , maybe 2k, now that they got even more stars like hardy, rvd, and anderson, they probably would draw even more in my city now. there's over 200k ppl in my city, it ain't rocket science goddamit,

·
Registered
453 Posts
Is this news to anyone? It's a well known fact that this company is fucking clueless and so is the twit that's running it.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
uh.. where the hell is Port Huron Michigan and how would they know about a wrestling promotion based down south that regularly tapes in Orlando..

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
wow just checked the upcoming live events they got, check the population of some cities they will be heading to

Sedalia, Missouri - 20,669
West Plains, Missouri- 10,866
Dalton, Georgia- 33,045
Gainesville, Georgia- 25,579
Westbury, New York- 14,263

this is just pathetic, granted, they go to a huge city every now and then, but like 70% of the time, they go to crappy low populated cities and that aint going to help them at all

1 - 20 of 65 Posts