Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I got tickets to the TNA House Show in Ontario, CA on May 4. If anyone is interested in going, please reply in this thread. I live in the San Jacinto/Hemet area. The catch is you have to live near me to pick me up and take me to the event at the Citizens Business Bank Arena and back home. If you are willing to do this or know anyone who might want to go and lives near me reply with an introduction to this thread and whoever I feel I can get along with best or I will have the most fun with will get to go and bring along one friend because I bought two extra tickets for this occasion. The reason why I'm doing this is cause I don't know how to drive and I really want to go. I might find somebody else who can take me, but I doubt it so I'm posting this thread to make sure I have the best chance of going. You have untill Monday April 30 12:00 A.M. Pacific to reply for me to take you seriously. I am also posting this on another forum to get help so don't hold me to selecting someone from here. Good Luck and Best Wishes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, Thanks for viewing this thread. I'm sorry none of you are able to go to the show because of where I live or whatever reason you decided not to post on this thread, but I appreciate you viewing it. I did find someone else to go with on another forum or message board so everything is good. I wish you all well, best of luck and I hope TNA gets better. I've been looking at some of the other topics on this forum and it's nice to see you voice your opinions, but give TNA a break instead of slamming and criticizing them negetively try to help them roll with the punches and recover from what you consider bad choices or moves. Help them add to the product or come up with some new ideas. Like maybe an unbiased GM, or someone who stirs the pot for both heels and faces. How about if they give us something totally unexpected? Something we've never seen in wrestling. At least they're not the WWE

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
id love to go, but i kind of live on the other side of the world. want to pay for a plane ticket as well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.