Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dixie Facebook said:
Look for announcements soon on TNA live events in Europe and the Middle East. Our global television reach continues to expand every week!
Yeahhh boyyyyyyy.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Doing good TNA :)

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
I cant tell if I should be happy or sad. I love wrestling. But I'm not the biggest TNA fan out there. Still, I'd kill to see a live wrestling match. Fuck it, if the WWE dont wanna come here then I'm seeing this.

GO TNA! I WANNA SEE KURT ANGLE! LOVE YOU SHEIKY! <3

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Too bad they don't tour the USA like this. I live in Las Vegas and they never come here. The only tour dates I see on their website are eastern United States cities and foreign countries. I really think they need to focus on American cities before going overseas.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Too bad they don't tour the USA like this. I live in Las Vegas and they never come here. The only tour dates I see on their website are eastern United States cities and foreign countries. I really think they need to focus on American cities before going overseas.
TNA really needs to start coming to the west coast. I don't understand why they haven't "crossed the line" over here yet.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
cause westcoast is not good for wrestling anymore even wwe dnt go over there that much
Pretty much this. Honestly, the West Coast was never a big wrestling hotspot. Even going as far back as the promotional days, there really wasn't much in the west. Montana was as far west as anything "big" went, that being Stampede. Well, I guess AWA had shows in Vegas, but they were stationed in Minnesota.

But on topic, glad TNA keeps expanding their horizons. Their company seems more well liked overseas than it is in the States, so I'm glad they're going where they're wanted. Hopefully it's a success and does good attendance numbers.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Pretty much this. Honestly, the West Coast was never a big wrestling hotspot. Even going as far back as the promotional days, there really wasn't much in the west. Montana was as far west as anything "big" went, that being Stampede. Well, I guess AWA had shows in Vegas, but they were stationed in Minnesota.

But on topic, glad TNA keeps expanding their horizons. Their company seems more well liked overseas than it is in the States, so I'm glad they're going where they're wanted. Hopefully it's a success and does good attendance numbers.
lol you don't know what you are talking about. Portland and SF both had territories with the likes of Patterson and Stevens back in the day.

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cant tell if I should be happy or sad. I love wrestling. But I'm not the biggest TNA fan out there. Still, I'd kill to see a live wrestling match. Fuck it, if the WWE dont wanna come here then I'm seeing this.

GO TNA! I WANNA SEE KURT ANGLE! LOVE YOU SHEIKY! <3
:) I know you do! Hopefully they stop by Kuwait!!

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
lol you don't know what you are talking about. Portland and SF both had territories with the likes of Patterson and Stevens back in the day.
:confused: I'm pretty sure that when you compare them [the western promotions] to the eastern promotions, the eastern ones were the much more successful ones and included the biggest names of the time. Yeah, the West Coast had a few stars, and I mean a few. I never said that the West didn't have ANY promotions, I said that they weren't as big as in the eastern part of the United States.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts