Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so everyone keeps saying TNA has the best damn tag team division today. Can somebody show me what tag teams you speak of? Has tag team wrestling become a thing of the past it only takes 3 legit tag teams (MCMG, Gen Me and Beer Money) to have the best tag division?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
I think their tag division is really good at most. I mean its the only division in that company I feel that usually pulls of great matches on a consistent basis. Plus Beer Money and the Guns had such an unforgettable series of matches that I felt it really added to the prestigeness of the titles.

Basically I think its really good, but not the "best tag division" because of the lack of teams. Personally I think ROH has the best Tag division right now...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Okay so everyone keeps saying TNA has the best damn tag team division today. Can somebody show me what tag teams you speak of? Has tag team wrestling become a thing of the past it only takes 3 legit tag teams (MCMG, Gen Me and Beer Money) to have the best tag division?
Don't forget Team 3D... well until the next PPV anyway

Also, Ink Inc. are decent and Kiyoshi and Okada are becoming a new team I believe.

WWE's tag team division is dead, has been for like five years. ROH, while good, just doesn't have the personality of the Guns or Beer Money.

TNA has the best tag team division today.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
No.

ROH has Kings of Wrestling, American Wolves, Briscoes, Worlds Greatest Tag Team, All-Night Express and you can also add Steen/Corino to that list and Generico/Cabana on occasion.

ROH has had the best tag team scene in professional wrestling for years.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i only watch TNA and WWE, but i'm assuming ROH has a better one.

TNA's is vastly superior to WWE's though.

·
Premium Member
43,669 Posts
Their division is clearly better than WWE's, who puts no emphasis on the division & has random feuds & title changes with mish mashed teams & the real teams getting split up for no reason.

TNA's got The Guns, Beer Money Inc, & Gen Me, which is a great nucleus of talent to build the division around. For the time being they have Team 3D & their retirement which is a nice match to showcase. I also like Ink Inc, London Brawling (when Wolfe gets back). The division isn't the best its ever been, but its much improved from six months ago (The Band & Matt Morgan holding both belts by himself).

So when comparing to the WWE, I'd say TNA blows them out of the water as far as tag teams go. Best Division in the world though? I don't know, ROH has a pretty damn good one: Kings of Wrestling, Briscoe Brothers, American Wolves, World's Greatest Tag Team. Holy shit that's good right there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
since I only watch wwe and tna, I would say yes definitely, but I have no idea about ROH and other companies out there

but TNA sure does have a decent amount of quality teams

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
ROHs > TNAs > WWEs

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Fiction, ROH has the best one in North America at the very least, Briscoes, WGTT, AW, KOW and then several filler tag teams like Hepatitis/Pitbull, DCGC, House of Truth,Steeneero etc.

·
8,232 Posts
ROH's division is cool and all, but TNA's is better in my honest opinion. MCMG is the greatest Tag Team in the world. They're very charismatic, VERY over, and have chemistry together unlike ANY other tag team. Beer Money is second in my opinion. I know Team 3D are retiring, but they're a great veteran tag team to have around. Add that to London Brawling, Young Bucks, and a decent Ink Inc and I'd say TNA does have the best tag team division.

FACT.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Their division is clearly better than WWE's, who puts no emphasis on the division & has random feuds & title changes with mish mashed teams & the real teams getting split up for no reason.
TNA also had random feuds. Beer MOney vs MCMG at VR was random, MCMG vs Generation me was also random. It came out of nowhere and they still haven't established a reason as to why the two teams are feuding. TNA has mish mased teams as well. Ink Inc have no chemistry whatsoever other than they both got tats and piercings, OJ/OJ and recently split up Matt Morgan and Hernandez who might I add were tag champs. Also TNA split sup real tag teams for no reason as well. E.g. L.A.X.

TNA's got The Guns, Beer Money Inc, & Gen Me, which is a great nucleus of talent to build the division around. For the time being they have Team 3D & their retirement which is a nice match to showcase. I also like Ink Inc, London Brawling (when Wolfe gets back). The division isn't the best its ever been, but its much improved from six months ago (The Band & Matt Morgan holding both belts by himself).
Ink Inc is the most boring tag team TNA has to offer IMO. I don't bout you or anyone else but neither guy has done anything to stand out, other than looking weird (which only gets you so far). Ink Inc can be compared to Dudebusters. No one cares bout them.

So when comparing to the WWE, I'd say TNA blows them out of the water as far as tag teams go. Best Division in the world though? I don't know, ROH has a pretty damn good one: Kings of Wrestling, Briscoe Brothers, American Wolves, World's Greatest Tag Team. Holy shit that's good right there.
WWE tag division is in the toilet as we all know. TNA's IMO is on life support. Relying on the same 3 teams over and over (Beer Money and especially MCMG and Gen Me). In the end TNA just puts a little more emphasis on tag team wrestling than WWE.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
ROH's division is cool and all, but TNA's is better in my honest opinion. MCMG is the greatest Tag Team in the world. They're very charismatic, VERY over, and have chemistry together unlike ANY other tag team. Beer Money is second in my opinion. I know Team 3D are retiring, but they're a great veteran tag team to have around. Add that to London Brawling, Young Bucks, and a decent Ink Inc and I'd say TNA does have the best tag team division.

FACT.
Put off the TNA goggles. ROH > TNA's tag division, just in sheer numbers and emphasis alone. MCMG very charismatic? Not really. London Brawling doesn't exist anymore, Ink Inc are shite, Team 3D are shite right now. Bucks/MCMG has been done to death now. The only reason you'd say TNA has the best tag team division is because you're a die hard TNA fan. Look at the facts and ROH's is better.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Ink Inc. are those with the greatest potential and the best gimmick in the whole roster.

To date, I believe that the TNA Tag Team category is clearly the best in the world!

Ink Inc., MCMG, Beer Money Inc., Generation Me.
Even with the retire of Team 3D, can go a long way.

And the Tag Team Kiyoshi/Okada and Jordan/Young as Jobber Tag Team might be okay.

London Brawling no longer exist, as I don't think that Wolfe has a future career in TNA.

In fact, Magnus is back on TV with Chelsea.

London Brawling had a bad tag team, regardless.

·
8,232 Posts
Put off the TNA goggles. ROH > TNA's tag division, just in sheer numbers and emphasis alone. MCMG very charismatic? Not really. London Brawling doesn't exist anymore, Ink Inc are shite, Team 3D are shite right now. Bucks/MCMG has been done to death now. The only reason you'd say TNA has the best tag team division is because you're a die hard TNA fan. Look at the facts and ROH's is better.
:lmao

TNA's goggles? Die hard TNA fan?

MCMG and Beer Money > ROH's whole division. Whoops my bad, did I just state an opinion? What has gotten into me lately? I must be wearing some TNA goggles! :rolleyes:

And you just said MCMG aren't charismatic. You come off way more as an ROHbot than I do a TNA mark, which I'm not. I criticize TNA on a regular basis, but I happen to love their tag team division.

BTW, I'm a die hard WRESTLING fan. Oh and that includes ROH considering I'm attending my third ROH event next month.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts