Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've never been a big TNA fan but even i have to agree they have become better than Raw these last few weeks. But on to my topic. Whenever Bobby Roode comes out it feels like a big deal, and when CM Punk comes out as the WWE champ i couldn't give a shit. Just shows you how much better TNA has built they're champion up. When you're world champion in WWE it doesn't mean shit if you're not John Cena. At least in TNA they took a chance with someone young and new and its worked out great.

If only WWE took more chances on champions like that and actually built they're champions up to seem like a big deal. Right now CM Punk feels like a freaking mid carder. WWE needs to read "how to build a world champion for dummy's" it would do them wonders.

TNA isn't perfect and makes some wrong decisions alot but Roode is one thing they've handled perfectly.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts
Roodes promo tonight proved exactly why he's wearing that belt and should continue to do so. His promo was god damn awesome and intense

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Roodes promo tonight proved exactly why he's wearing that belt and should continue to do so. His promo was god damn awesome and intense
"I'M NOT DONE YET!!!" The dude is "THAT" heel. Only Storm is worthy of taking that title off him. Will face palm if Sting wins, but judging by the show going into the PPV, I shouldn't have to worry about that. (Y)

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
He's got a Ric Flair late 1980s type run going. He will lose a lot, but in a way that he keeps the title. In the end he will go over in the feud's final blow off match. I fully expect Roode to get the win over Sting at the PPV.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dont like Sting getting him to tap out the last two weeks but Sting is a legend at least and as long as Roode wins on Sunday I'm cool

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Roode tapping only hurts him if he couldn't get his heat back. The thing is he can whenever he wants. Roode is just that good.

·
Registered
14,042 Posts
Roode tapping makes perfect sense character-wise - why try to gut it out in a meaningless six-man tag match when he has a title defense in three days?

He does need a decisive win on Sunday though. He also needs a new entrance vid to get rid of "off the chain" and add "It Factor" verbiage. On a side, who will be first to refer to him as "Shit Factor"?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Roode tapping makes perfect sense character-wise - why try to gut it out in a meaningless six-man tag match when he has a title defense in three days?

He does need a decisive win on Sunday though. He also needs a new entrance vid to get rid of "off the chain" and add "It Factor" verbiage. On a side, who will be first to refer to him as "Shit Factor"?
[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
They've done mostly well with him. They took a couple small steps back with him by having him lose two non title matches two weeks in a row. I'd have rather they let him keep his heat after mocking Hogan.

Overall though, they've done a tremendous job with Roode as champion.

·
Registered
12,562 Posts
:lmao never gets old![/QUOTE]

This company has so many dam good sayings going on. It Factor is such a good catch phrase for someone. Asshole is great of course. Classic that he called him shit factor.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The bookers/writers are doing a great job with him. They are the best part of this title run. But Roode himself needs to step it up. zero moty candidate level matches despite being given main event time every match. And his promos are good, but not exactly Steve Austin, Rock, piper, jericho, flair good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts