Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dunno what that '2012 has been awful' thread was on about recently, what a load of absolute rubbish that person was talking.

TNA/Impact has been highly entertaining since the end of 2011 IMO, FAR better than the past two years so far.

The things people complain about:

Garrett - Barely on TV
Hogan - Barely on TV
Bischoff - No longer on TV
Old guys - No longer on TV

The entire show is built around the younger, talented wrestlers and they are the ones being given the spotlight. (mostly)

Everything people said Heyman would bring to the show, is being brought to the show without him.

Also, the TNA world title means a heck of alot more than the WWE title does nowadays, at least its the focus of TNA shows.

So I say bravo to TNA and keep it up. At least with impact you dont have to skip through 70% of the show to find the good parts, unlike Raw.

Going live, King Mo signing, more impacts in London (and possible future PPV?) and the right people being pushed. I really dont know what anybody has left to complain about.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
In the mind of the typical wrestling fan Garrett and Hogan are 90% of the show.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Agree on this.

TNA is improving and 2012 has bin a very good year so far. Title is important and Rhoode is selling it like a champ.
They lack some interrest in the X division, hoping a feud between Austin and AJ wil elevated it.

Just don't put Crimson in a feud with Eric young lol. The rest is awesome!

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
No doubt TNA is doing very well the last couple of months. Roode is an awesome WHC, Bully is a great heel in the midcard and they have big stars like Hogan, Angle and Flair to have the legitimacy in their company. Impact Wrestling has been mostly very good every week and with TNA going live again they have made a big step towards their growth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts