Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From wrestlinginc.com
-- TNA president Dixie Carter has teased that there could be a TNA Hall of Fame coming down the line.

I think this is a good idea, because they a lot of great wrestlers and they should be honored for what they have done in and for TNA.

The first batch that should be inducted is Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan (just to add some prestige to the HOF), etc.

· Registered
4,961 Posts
Raven, Jerry Lynn, Jarrett, Sting and Team 3D(When they finish their midlife crisis.)

· #TEAMFIT
8,483 Posts
A TNA Hall of Fame? Who the hell would see that as an accomplishment? It'll probably just be full of Ex-WWE guys with maybe AJ thrown in there to keep the fanboys happy.

And please I don't want another nickname added to Jeff Jarrett. After he's inducted he'd probably be referred to as "The TNA Hall of Famer King of the Mountain Double J MMA TNA Founder...............JEFF JARRETT!"

· Banned
6,072 Posts
What legacy of any of the following has Kid Kash ever come close to establishing?:

- classic matches left and right
- cream of the crop charisma
- cream of the crop mic skills
- major drawing power
- a long-term top star
- breaking various business records

Kid Kash makes Jerry Lynn look like Jushin Liger in comparison.

· GIANTS
8,177 Posts
I'm definitely in the minority, but I think it's a brilliant idea. Problem is that they better not just create it then induct a bunch of old guys that don't deserve it. Also would be interesting if they put in active wrestlers in TNA that deserve it, but here's who the inaugural class should include:

1. Sting (If he sticks around, first one to go in)
2. Randy Savage (Showed up in TNA 3 times or something, who cares he needs to be in a HOF)
3. Kurt Angle (Well deserved imo)

Might be too soon to get a HOF, but I'd be interested to see what ideas they come up with!

· ¡GOLDADO!
2,647 Posts
TNA need to focus on other areas to improve rather than making another gimmick to hype. If TNA is still around in 20 years and has significantly improved only then can the company start thinking about a hall of fame.

The first task TNA need to achieve is to gain back all the viewers that they have lost, I would love to be able to watch TNA but every time I give them another go I find myself losing interest very quickly.

TNA also must start doing Impact tapings outside the "Impact Zone", sure it has to be cost effective for the company but I know many casual wrestling fans who have been turned off by the fans in the Impact Zone.

· Banned
10,885 Posts
I've always said that a TNA HOF would be a good idea. I'd go with Sting (if he's not going to WWE), Raven, Daniels, Mike Tenay (and in the process let him leave TV forever) and Jerry Lynn for the inaugural induction. I'd have it done on the eve of Slammiversary.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.