Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal, if someone that's signed to TNA manages to get their hands on a front row ticket, in the process appearing on screen for the majority of show, how would this affect their reputation in TNA?

Would they get fired? Suspended? De-Pushed? What do you guys think?

:ns or Dr. Hax will throw a computer monitor at your face.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Front row? I don't think they'd be allowed in at a WWE event. One time, Scott Hall and his friends from Juggalo Championship Wrestling got into a TNA PPV in the Impact Zone and were later ejected for some reason.

Oh and let's not forget this time, the wrestler was released soon after:

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
If they got front row as a means of diverting attention towards TNA (as in, wearing TNA shirts and making a scene) they would be ejected. WWE has the right to refuse service to whomever they want.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
It would NOT be appreciated by TNA obviously, if the guy is just there enjoying the show, not advertising TNA or anything. It makes TNA look bad because one of there on-air wrestlers PAYS to see the "big" show in action, because they are apparently superior. I'm also sure they wouldn't get ejected, because the WWE probably wouldn't even recognize half of the TNA roster.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm sure WWE would eject them from the arena, but TNA would probably love it. Send in some of their guys at front row wearing TNA shirts, free publicity! Doubt many of the guys would want to try it though as it might ruin their hopes of ever going to WWE.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Knowing TNA, they'd probably buy the dam ticket for one of their TNA guys. Man can you imagine the publicity TNA will get if Mr. Anderson shows up at a WWE event in a TNA shirt? All the people wondering where the heck Mr. Kennedy went to will now know.

Now that's marketing!

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Didn't New Age Outlaws try to get into a RAW show when they were the Voodoo Kin Mafia or am i imagining that?

·
Registered
341 Posts
That would be a great idea for TNA to try. They have nothing to lose anyways. Of course, it would work a lot better if they were allowed to wear TNA stuff. Security wouldn't let them in with TNA stuff on. lol, but I'd love to see a small group of TNA guys show up in the crowd at Raw. They could wait until some boring match on Raw and walk into the arena to their seats. But imagine Flair and Anderson showing up, with a few others that are really TRUE TNA guys. If Flair showed up, all you'd hear is "WOOOOO!". Dunno how they could promote TNA though, at least for the people watching on TV that don't even know it exists. But I'm sure Flair and Anderson would be yelling crap the whole show, until they're finally ejected. :lol.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
I doubt they'd care seeing how TNA has a pretty much.."stubborn" fanbase that won't change over because a WWE guy is at their show. If anything, it gets them more exposure. I'm sure most, if not all TNA fans know of the big E unless you were exposed to TNA at a young age.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
it could work if they wore a regular t-shirt over a TNA shirt, then took it off later. it would be hilarious.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I doubt they'd care seeing how TNA has a pretty much.."stubborn" fanbase that won't change over because a WWE guy is at their show. If anything, it gets them more exposure. I'm sure most, if not all TNA fans know of the big E unless you were exposed to TNA at a young age.
lol I think you might have it teh wrong way round :3

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
If a TNA wrestler showed up at a wwe live/televised event wearing TNA merchandise. The security will just ask them to remove it and offer them a Stand up for WWE shirt.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
If a TNA wrestler showed up at a wwe live/televised event wearing TNA merchandise. The security will just ask them to remove it and offer them a Stand up for WWE shirt.
If a WWE wrestler showed up at a wwe live/televised event wearing WWE merchandise. The security will not bother about them and production will put them on camera.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
lol I think you might have it teh wrong way round :3
All of it? or TNA fans being stubborn? lol

I think if you're watching TNA now knowing WWE is around, I doubt you're gonna stop watching it, however there's probably a large percentage of the WWE audience that doesn't know about TNA and some of those may be open minds.

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
WWE asks people to change clothes and remove posters, and you think they are going to let a couple of jacked up goons from the competition appear on camera? I think not. Forget about what TNA will do with them, WWE would never allow it to happen.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Also, remember the TE[N], TE[N], TE[N] posters they showed at Bound for Glory. TNA doesn't give a flying shit, if you step in the ring, you'll get jumped on. Pretty much this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts