1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I don't think they will, I think he's just trying to sell it to his MMA fan base.

Going 'shoot style' kinda goes against the whole 'sports entertainment' mentality they've been going for.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
oh, thats what ya mean. Yeah it makes things intense. I personally like it when its shoot style for the first half, then the second half has match wrestling.

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shoot style for the heavyweights and high flying fast paced for the X-Division is what it should be.
this is how i love it

Frank Trigg vs king mo mma and wrestling book it

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
AJ Styles vs King Mo in a shoot style would be interesting. AJ has some real wrestling experience so that'll be good. Samoa Joe too. Angle is too old and injured, I don't want to see him get hurt.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
What's the point? If I want to watch MMA I watch MMA not pro wrestling.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I doubt this will happen in a major sense. Probably just for King Mo's initial matches (as it should be really). If everything in TNA went shoot style things would get boring fast. Variety is the spice of life, right?

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
I think it'll really just be for him since they're going to try and get him on as soon as possible and that'll be the style that will make him look the best. No reason for everyone else to do it.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Not seen too much shoot-style wrestling so I'm kinda talking from a position of ignorance. But I'm assuming it's more violent?

I can't see how that would tie in with TNA's time slot move from 9 to 8pm. Dixie has already said she's after younger viewers, so I can't see how more blood and violence would work with that.

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
What's the point? If I want to watch MMA I watch MMA not pro wrestling.

i know some mark for himself was going to say this.
in mma you cant do story telling and you cant set up spots in wrestling you can .

The first half of that match was just horrible. Rope breaks in a cage match?? Fuck that MMA shit. Thank god they actually started to wrestle after a while or that match would have been the suckfest of 2008.

that's how you see it we don't all watch wrestling for the same stuff.it was my all time fav Shoot style match.

i don't think most know what catch wrestling is or Shoot style is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.