Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
InDemand has updated their monthly posters.
On the threshold of a new year, what new alliances and old battles will take center stage? TNA Wrestling presents Genesis LIVE! January 9th only on Pay per View.

"Kurt Angle is back and he´s bringing hell with him!"

EDIT : Link so nobody has to yell "Fake!"

http://www.indemand.com/product/view/209697

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
lol @ PSDs.

Stupid ass looking white line on the right side of his arm.

Do real photoshoots. It can't be THAT hard =|

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
Imagine a world where someone in TNA understood the concept of a colour-scheme.:no:

I mean this isn't exactly anything special but, by way of comparison, this is what ROH knocked together, with no budget, for Final Battle:

It tells you what you need to know, simply and clearly. It has a definite three-colour colour-scheme, that's relevant to the company's branding, and it shows you who the two guys that are fighting for the world title are. It's not rocket science is it.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
WHile you can tell that ROH has a tight budget based on that, it's simple but effective.

I honestly think TNA just needs to give someone from the IWC a chance. I'm sure there's a bunch of graphic designers that would do this for free and make it look 10x better than this.

The only thing the Final Battle thing lacks is a date lol. When is this happening? I checked the vid in your sig and it was a well put together video

Edit: Ok the video tells me

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
That poster has to be fake if for nothing else then that horrible cliched tagline.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
WHile you can tell that ROH has a tight budget based on that, it's simple but effective.

I honestly think TNA just needs to give someone from the IWC a chance. I'm sure there's a bunch of graphic designers that would do this for free and make it look 10x better than this.

The only thing the Final Battle thing lacks is a date lol. When is this happening? I checked the vid in your sig and it was a well put together video

Edit: Ok the video tells me
There's a more detailed one here:

Suffers from dodgy cutting-out but again, at least they've chosen a few colours and made them into a theme.

I didn't really want to compare TNA's poster to WWE's epic stuff of late, because the budgets are night and day, but look at these:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I hate that inconsistency they have on the graphic design department, they can afford good designs for TV graphics and apparel merchandise yet they keep pulling this horrendous posters.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Holy shit I needed a good laugh, this poster is god awful! :lmao :lmao

Listen TNA has made very good posters in the past, why can't they be more consistent?

By my accounts, it's been probably over a year since a great poster has emerged from creative...

·
8,232 Posts
Shitty poster is to be expected in TNA, but at least Angle might be back (assuming this is real).

Here's to hoping the build up for Genesis wont be as shitty as it's been for Final Resolution, and how it was for Turning Point.

Seeing Angle beat the shit out of Jarrett would be nice.

·
Registered
621 Posts
There's a more detailed one here:

Suffers from dodgy cutting-out but again, at least they've chosen a few colours and made them into a theme.

I didn't really want to compare TNA's poster to WWE's epic stuff of late, because the budgets are night and day, but look at these:

Haha, I hope you're joking with WWE's TLC poster- this is the worst poster for wrestling show in the history of pro wrestling.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts