Discussion Starter #1
Alex Shelley 28
Crimson 26
Gunner 29
Jesse Sorensen (has to be under 27)
Magnus 25
Robbie E 28
Shiima Xion 25

Out of all the these guys who do you think could be a future star for TNA?

I think Alex Shelley, Crimson, Magnus, Gunner and Xion could all be a big part of TNA's future.

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Alex shelly is a star right now, He was about to get a proper x division championship push,Then he decided to get hurt .

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
If it were me:

Bobby Roode
James Storm
Matt Morgan
The Pope
Austin Aries
Jesse Sorensen
Alex Shelley
Madison Rayne
Winter
Velvet Sky

If it were TNA:

Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Mr. Anderson
Brutus Beefcake
Eugene
Eric Bischoff
Horace Hogan
Jim Hennigan
Hollywood Hogan

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Wow, Alex Shelley is only 28 ? Wow. He's been with TNA for 7 years, he's really over, he's great in the ring, he's got a lot of charisma... This guy could definitely become the centerpiece of the company.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, Alex Shelley is only 28 ? Wow. He's been with TNA for 7 years, he's really over, he's great in the ring, he's got a lot of charisma... This guy could definitely become the centerpiece of the company.
I always saw him as a Chris Jericho or Shawn Michaels, someone that has to pay his dues for awhile but will become a World Champ by the time he is 31 and can be one of the main centerpieces of the company as well for years to come.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Just push Fortune (-Kazarian) + Aries, Gunner and Magnus (change his name). I think Magnus is the guy with HUGE potential, I mean that guy is unbelievably charismatic.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts