Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(I hope this isn't already posted. I couldn't find it, at least)
It's Morgan, Foley, Lethal, RVD, and Anderson vs. Love, Von Erich, Tara, Hemme, and Sky.

First question is about tits. They seem to be having a good time, though.

Edit: clarified thread title

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: TNA Family Feud is on, by the way

It's on for me right now. I'm assuming it's sydication, so the timeslot will vary for each service provider. Go to http://www.familyfeud.com/ and put in your zip code and it will tell you the timeslot for your area. Sorry for those outside the U.S., but I have no real idea if you get it or not.

·
8,232 Posts
Loved the first episode. Very entertaining panels with guys like Foley, RVD, Lethal, and Anderson. Looking forward to the other episodes.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Decent show. The preview is a bit misleading though. It showed Christy Hemme as the womens team leader and doing most of the talking, but the reality was Velvet took that role. Lacey Von Erich was looking good!

Mr Anderson hammed it up in usual style which was entertaining. A baaaaarfbag! I was expecting a bit more from Jay Lethal though. He was so charismatic during his Flair impersonation days. I guess being dropped back down to X-Division hell has him stunted creatively.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
All of a sudden Angelina, to me, looks just like Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, albeit an overly made up version of her. I guess I've just never noticed it before, but I'll never not see it from now on.

Here's to hoping she turns into an ostrich on an upcoming Impact.

Another good Family Feud, though. It's funny how the guys introduce each other with some of the pagentry, e.g. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan! All except for Jay Lethal. Poor guy.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I hope they do well and get far in the contest. The Knockouts in particular need all the cash they can get.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
steve harvey is a pretty good host I been watching all Season so of course I've alway watched these.

I only seen Monday til I go home haha

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Something people have trouble holding?

Anderson: a job

I wonder how he came up with that answer

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
steve harvey is a pretty good host I been watching all Season so of course I've alway watched these.

I only seen Monday til I go home haha
Steve is pretty good but man is velvet dumb as fuck or what? When lacey yelled out elevator and velvet said snowstorm i thought that was bad, but she outdid herself in the fast money round when she said people wash their dog once a day instead of walk:no::no:

·
8,232 Posts
Watching right now. Can't help but drool over Lacey's body. And Velvet in general. OH MY!

Steve Harvey is actually making me lol this episode to. Funny shit.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
God i felt bad for the knockouts but leaving with 0 points was still funny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts