Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spin Cycle was funny as **** But wow the Kenny King and Austin Aries back stage promos Alone should be the reason to check this episode out. Pure heart, passion and reality this is why TNA is the best WRESTLING COMPANY out today. Segments were pure GOLD. Followed by BFG 12 triple tag match AJ/KURT BAD INFLUENCE SuperMex/Chavo what a match Hard hitting Action. Also another Shoot sort of from AJ STYLES really good stuff

·
Registered
603 Posts
YES , this episode was AWESOME , Free from annoying ads and the impact match of the week was fantastic
i hope this show in the future be like wwe smackdown , that will be AWESOME if TNA do that , ( i hope )

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Don't usually watch Xplosion but do they have fresh segments? I always thought it was a couple of matches and recap but if it has it's own angles and feuds I may give it a watch.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't usually watch Xplosion but do they have fresh segments? I always thought it was a couple of matches and recap but if it has it's own angles and feuds I may give it a watch.
Yes they have Fresh Segments this weeks was Austin Aries and Kenny King Promos after that match 2 weeks ago, Pure Gold dude. Then they had a Aj styles shoot, check this episode out. Robbie E vs James Storms wasen't too bad .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts