Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same old shit, same old shit...

Source: PWInsider
TNA Destination X will be held on March 13th, 2011 at Universal Studios in Orlando.
It's not even 2011 yet they're throwing out dates like crazy. I hope Lockdown is outside Orlando, because this is a joke most of the time, holding events in a tourist attraction with a dead crowd.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
F.A.I.L.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Disappointing but expected. If Lockdown isn't on the road, then it's definitely a worry, but for now it's business as usual. Just not very inspiring or promising.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
YAY!, More IZ PPV's :no:

·
Banned
885 Posts
Disappointing but expected. If Lockdown isn't on the road, then it's definitely a worry, but for now it's business as usual. Just not very inspiring or promising.
I wonder if the next step they will take is to put Lockdown back in Impact Zone too. They already did it with their second biggest show of the year Slammiversarry.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Impact Zone crowd are not dead. They have a contract with Universal which is why they hold most the PPVs and Impacts there.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
its funny how the O.P rushes to be the first to post it JUST to he can give his own biased negative comments in an atempt to shape peoples opinions before reading the article. fpalm

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
its funny how the O.P rushes to be the first to post it JUST to he can give his own biased negative comments in an atempt to shape peoples opinions before reading the article. fpalm

Because it's not like EVERYONE has said they want ppvs out of the Impact Zone or anything.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
It's a B PPV so it was expected. As long as TNA gets at the two biggest PPVs be outside I'm content, although 4 would be ideal (I think they did that in 2008 actually).

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Same old shit, same old shit...

Source: PWInsider

It's not even 2011 yet they're throwing out dates like crazy. I hope Lockdown is outside Orlando, because this is a joke most of the time, holding events in a tourist attraction with a dead crowd.
WWE has their dates for all of next year and on the website it goes up until May. So "throwing out dates" is pretty normal.

·
Registered
278 Posts
This really gives you an inside about alleged "buyrates,
getting over and putting asses in seats" (to quote Hogan)-
they bleed money each time they leave the Zone.... and as
only 4000 buys of the minor PPVs seem to be coming in 2010
they can´t afford to burn more cash.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts