·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA Wrestling
The Dome at Oakdale Theatre
Wallingford, CT
Thu, Jan 6, 2011 07:30 PM

http://specialevents.livenation.com/venue/toyota-presents-oakdale-theatre-wallingford-ct

Rather expensive tickets though for a Thursday Night house show...
Unless it's LIVE??? hmmm...

US $36.25 (US $23.00 Ticket + US $13.25 Fees)
US $85.75 (US $68.00 Ticket + US $17.75 Fees)

http://www.livenation.com/event/1D00456C963A5BBF?wt.mc_id=dm-5118355&p=31455023&camefrom=LNC_b5118355_c31455023&zeta_mid=LNPD_5118355&zeta_rid=31455023

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
O YEA, ZOMG, DAT MUST MEEN ANT R TAK OVAR TEH RASSLIN WURLD OR SUMTING :lmao
Its the only way to justify ticket prices that high for a TNA event.

It's where their offices are. Probably the only reason they had WMXI in friggin HARTFORD of all places.
You know the funniest part of that event? Vince said that specific Wrestlemania was a 'present' for his home state :lmao

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Well could be possible, its the show before Genesis which takes place on January 9th. And would fit their taping schedule also, they have 4 dates of taping in December and its 5 shows leading up to Genesis.

But if it was a LIVE show, surely they should have mentioned it already?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
You know the funniest part of that event? Vince said that specific Wrestlemania was a 'present' for his home state :lmao
I bet the people of Connecticut were extremely grateful for the opportunity to see LT vs Bam Bam Bigelow fpalm

Well could be possible, its the show before Genesis which takes place on January 9th. And would fit their taping schedule also, they have 4 dates of taping in December and its 5 shows leading up to Genesis.

Yeah, because TNA are so good at promotion aren't they?

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
You know something's a shitty present when you have to throw in Pamela Anderson as an incentive and people still don't want it. :lmao

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So much for buying tickets to this show... Each time I select a pair of tickets, they don't show me my seat locations... Sorry TNA, I'm not buying $172 worth of tickets and NOT know where my seats are in advance... :flip

·
8,232 Posts

A month and a half in advance? TNA?!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts