·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the fuck are TNA burying the phenomenal one

·
Registered
742 Posts
Ever since Hogan/Bischoff arrived AJ has been pushed down the card. Makes no sense to me. I'm not a big AJ fan, but he is TNA and all the fans love him.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
burying?

he's not in the main event but... ninja please.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Okay, explain how AJ's long title reign was stopped by RVD during the monday nights disaster, in a ploy to attract ratings, when they got worse that he was "Mr 0.5" Rob Van Dam.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Okay, explain how AJ's long title reign was stopped by RVD during the monday nights disaster, in a ploy to attract ratings, when they got worse that he was "Mr 0.5" Rob Van Dam.
Explain me why mr. perfect never was a world champion.
In nowadays standards just the fact AJ got a long world title run is good, I wish he gets there again but right now there's a lot of people I want to see in the main event besides AJ.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
AJ is hardly getting buried.

He just isnt currently in a main event program.

Impact Wrestling is busy pushing Bobby Roode right now, give 'em a break, they are doing it right with Bobby so far.

·
Registered
624 Posts
lol.. when you can't get on a card that features Devon, Bully Ray, Kid Kash, among others - you're getting buried.

I just wish things would go back to 2009.. where they got the same ratings, had just as good of roster, and didn't have Hogan and Bischoff chewing up TV/PPV time ALWAYS. Ugh.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
If AJ is being buried by not being in the no surrender card, RVD is getting too and he only lost 2 matches in TNA.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
Okay, he can't be in the main event all the time, but he should be in the card somewhere. They could have made that x-division number 1 contenders match with Kid Kash and Jessie, a 4-way with AJ and Daniels. Then you would have AJ on the card, and you could lay the seeds for his feud with Daniels(Daniels distracts the referee to stop AJ getting the pin or something) but to leave AJ off the card for a ppv completely is just silly. You don't see WWE leaving Cena off the card when he's not in the title picture.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
yes. your precious AJ is FINALLY LOSING matches (and not even fucking clean).

you have no idea what jobbing means, apparently.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Please not this again, you can't have the same old faces doing the same old thing over and over and over again, TNA is not the WWE version of groundhog day, Roode is TNAs focus at the moment and when Roode wins the belt at BFG then AJ can get back in the title hunt along with Storm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts