Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered one of Don West's Brown Bag Specials from Shop TNA? For those who haven't heard of it, the brown bag special is a TNA canvas bag filled with four random dvds, a random t shirt, and signed by Don West. It's only $20, so I decided to take a gamble and order two. Here's what I got:

Bag 1 - Shirt: Shark Boy DVDS: Against All Odds 2005; Best of Tag Teams vol. 1; Final Resolution 2007; Slammiversary 2007

Bag 2 - Shirt: Hernandez DVDS: Bound for Glory 2005; Kurt Angle 2 disc set; 50 Greatest Moments; Best of Christian Cage

If anyone else has ordered one of these, I'd like to hear what combinations you received.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I've been mulling over getting one of the Highspots book 'grab-bags'. The shipping to the UK is a bit pricey but should be worth it if I get Dynamite's book in there.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
I've been mulling over getting one of the Highspots book 'grab-bags'. The shipping to the UK is a bit pricey but should be worth it if I get Dynamite's book in there.
Link?

I can never make head nor tail of highspots site. They sell so much stuff and its all in multiple categories at once.

·
8,232 Posts
Best deal I ever got from TNA was 3 randomly selected shirts for $11.

I ended up getting a TNA shirt, LAX shirt, and a MEM shirt.

Pretty badass deal if you ask me.

·
The One & Only
350 Posts
It's a great deal, got one of these soon as they came out.

In mine I got an LAX T-Shirt and the DVD's I got were

No Surrender 2006, 50 Greatest TNA Moments, Victory Road '07 and Slammiversary 2009.

The Badass LAX T-Shirt was worth it alone for me, let alone Don West autograph :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
I thought this was going to be an anti-TNA thread when I saw the title..
Hehe I didn't know what to think either... So many things it could mean.

We have a saying where I work that you don't want to have a box lunch with boss, cause that means your cleaning out your desk in that box. So I was thinking this was a 'who should be fired' thread...

Or it could have been the dog poo in the brown bag, lighting it on fire thread, in regards to storylines etc...

·
An inconspicuous fella
1,505 Posts
Got one of these personally from Don West last year at the Bound for Glory Fan Interaction event. I got a BFG 2009 T-shirt, Bound for Glory 2005, Destination X 2005, Turning Point 2006, and Hard Justice 2009. I unfortunately had 3 of these DVDs already. I wish we had a choice of what shirt and DVDs we wanted, but it is still a great deal nonetheless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.