Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is from TNA's official facebook account asking for ideas for a new specialty match:

"If you could create your own unique specialty match like Ultimate X or Lethal Lockdown, what would it be? Most original idea gets a shout-out later!"

Pretty interesting imo. Any ideas?

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
The responses from facebook made me laugh

Thomas Tzimas
make the fence electric so when they try to get out the need to wear a rubber suit to get over,every time they get knocked to it bang sparks could go off,put the rubber suit in a box add the key somewhere high and go for it,after that they will take days to go next to an electrical appliance!my name is tom from australia hope u will consider thanx
Brian Bubba Lytle
a barbed wire hell in a cell with exploding tables and weapons hung all around the cage
Kenny C Evans
i would bring five members of wwe and put them in a steel cage match with lights out and blind folded... i would bring in - randy orton... nobody from tna can beat the viper, 2nd kane, 3rd john morrison, 4th john cena, and last but not least edge---watch out tna for the rko and the spier.....and the team that wins gets to draft anyone from tna or wwe ....just think if wwe wins we could bring over any member of tna... to wwe--- and let it be a paid preview show and call it crossover

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
This is going to be hilarious. Can't wait for some Russoriffic responses!

Wouldn't mind someone suggesting Wheelchair On A Pole and Jailhouse Brawl!
Someone suggested a casket match between Flair and Hogan :lmao

This one is also priceless

Marko Frick
how about an exploding time bomb no ropes bareb wire and 400 lighttubes cage deathmatch for the number 1 contenders spot :)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tnawrestling/posts/177747548914492

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Someone suggested a casket match between Flair and Hogan :lmao
:lmao I'm in tears.

BTW is the "rubber suit" supposed to be a gimp suit or like a rubber blazer, pants and tie?

Aaaanyway, forced gimmick matches usually suck IMO. The characters and stories should lead to a match, not be shoehorned into a preset match. For example, if a heel cheats his opponent by ramming him into an exposed turnbuckle, the following match should be one where all of the turnbuckles are exposed from the start. You can come up with millions of simple matches by thinking like that.

·
Banned
177 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Flair and Hogan get 20 times their daily dosage in laxatives and everything on the Taco Bell value menu. First to evacuate his bowels into the kiddie pool wins. Then it's time for part two of the match where the Knockouts have a battle royal in the kiddie pool, where the last one standing in the knee deep butt sludge wins (and also wins the Knockout's Championship).

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Every comment, on the facebook page, is just people suggesting that millions of weapons and millions of wrestlers all get put into the ring at once. I thought the internet had "ruined wrestling" by smartening people up lol?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Oh god please don't feed the booking team with crazier ideas...

HLC match. HARDCORE LADDER CAGE MATCH. The belt is hung high above the ring and its anything goes. you can fight in or out of the ring. as soon as someone grabs the belt, the cage door locks. all you have to do is climb out of the cage WITH the belt in your hand. now if your locked out of the cage, your still qualified. just climb over the cage and back in the ring. weapons are acceptable in and out of cage.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Every comment, on the facebook page, is just people suggesting that millions of weapons and millions of wrestlers all get put into the ring at once. I thought the internet had "ruined wrestling" by smartening people up lol?
Those people are either part of the WWE Universe forum or wrestling fans that dont go to wrestling forums.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,809 Posts
These responses are fantastic.

TNA vs.RAW
5 ppl from RAW(one to be John Cena)& 5 ppl from TNA(one to be Jeff Hardy)in a no disqualification match.....in a steal cage & the winner will be crowned the best show!!!!!
Triple Cage Ladder match

3 Cages ontop of each other with a ladder ontop of all 3 cages and something hanging from the rafters that a wrestler must climb the ladder to get.
mine would be the the opposite of the over the top rope,both people would start outside and to win you have to get back in the ring over the ropes
^^ That one had me laughing pretty hard.

Then this guy goes serious...

I would create the old TNA wrestling were you guys wrestled and not talk for half the show. Were I turned on TNA because I was tired of seeing WWE doing the same thing week after week. Were Samoa Joe didn't get beat by JJ. Were Ric Flair an...d Hulk Hogan were not on the show, because even though Flair and Hogan are legends I feel it is time for them too take a back seat for some TNA superstars that really have talent. I would create a show were Jeff Hardy wasn't the TNA champ. Here is a guy that is in trouble up too his ear's and he is the champ for what? Last I would create a show were there was no Eric Bischoff. I can't be the only person too see what that guy did to the WCW?
A Ultimate X, Steel Cage Match where you have to use a 30 foot ladder, Table, kendo stick, Steel Chair, Trash can, and Sledge Hammer before getting the X
Mine would be a Flaming Table Deathmatch. 1st you would have to slam your opponent through a flaming table then keep him down for a 10 count. The ring has barbed wire ropes.
I like how that guy snuck in that the ring has barbed wire ropes.

Four way Ultimate Survival: the winner is the only one who is not taken out on a stretcher by ring side personnel.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,809 Posts
Let's flood it with more barbed wire, elctrified, inferno, shark tank, scorpions-in-a-pit type matches.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Have people not noticed that Lethal Lockdown is a War Games rip-off?

Here's a classic:

make a match between Aj Styles and Matt Morgan. If Matt Morgan wins they close down tna. If Aj Styles wins they close down tna. Either way we all win
:lmao

1 - 20 of 86 Posts