Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I record Turning Point and I don't get the last match?

Over runs into Reaction which the UK don't get?

Are they honestly trying to piss off a country of fans?

I mean, honestly? Next PPV I'm streaming for free. Just...this shit is getting tiring.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The Turning Point issue is simple: Extreme Sports' scheduling system is fucked and has it slotted for 3 hours instead of 3.5 hours, which has flipped me off because I forgot to record the show on at 1AM to get the last half hour. It's not TNA's fault, it's Extreme's. It IS TNA's fault on the ReAction overlapping though, because it's deliberate.

And to be honest, the streaming quality would be the same as Extreme's too. This is why I don't want Impact to be on Extreme, because not only will they receive horrible ratings, but they'll also be in a shit quality.

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait wait wait, Impact's going to Extreme? Just....ugh. I mean, I like the channel because of some of the stuff it shows, but just no...

This... :|

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Wait wait wait, Impact's going to Extreme? Just....ugh. I mean, I like the channel because of some of the stuff it shows, but just no...

This... :|
Bravo is closing down in a few months time and TNA will need to find a new home. Because TNA were so stupid to have Extreme Sports, a channel which attracts 10,000 viewers for a TNA PPV, have their PPVs, they could put Impact on there and alienate their show. Xplosion on Extreme gets around 7,000 viewers.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I work until 9:00 on Thursdays, therefore I have to restart Impact on Time Warner Cable. By the time I finish Impact, it's too late to start over ReAction and I never see the main event finish, or even start sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts