Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had announced it for other countries a few months ago, but I just got an email from TNA On Demand stating that starting with Genesis this Sunday, all PPVs will be available on TNAOnDemand.com for viewers in the US, Canada, and the UK.

Unfortunately, they are charging the same $35 price tag to watch it on your computer as they do to watch it on PPV.

We have very exciting news for fans of TNA Wrestling! Starting with Genesis, all TNA Wrestling Pay-Per-Views will now be available streaming online in HD through TNA On Demand in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom!

“TNA GENESIS” will stream live online only at www.TNAondemand.com, starting with the “GENESIS” pre-show at 7:30pm ET / 4:30pm PT. “GENESIS” will stream in its entirety. “TNA GENESIS” features the return of Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, Immortal, Fortune, “The Whole F’N Show” Rob Van Dam and more!

http://www.tnaondemand.com

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Zomg $35 to watch online?? It takes five minutes to find a free stream. They should cut it down to about $15 online. Maybe people will pick that over lousy free streams.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
With the ppv being the same price online and the risk of problems with streams, i don't see people who have both options choosing to stream the ppv.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Their already too late on this. The people that actually wanted to watch their ppvs or still do on their laptops have just found the "illegal" free streams to watch the ppvs on by now. All the money they could've made back in 2009 when we were getting Angle/Wolfe and the Unbreakable rematch has already been lost.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
They had better decrease the price, or they will suffer some low sales...

Then again, they're used to that. But seriously, if it's not gonna be HD or even regular TV quality, don't make it the same price. (and don't act like the stream is gonna be awesome. We know it's not)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
They probably did this because of Extreme Sports losing TNA programming in the UK. $35? There's a reason why people won't buy PPVs, it's the price. Especially if they're buying WWE and/or UFC too in the same month.

EDIT: Converted to GBP = £22.63 - When WWE run PPVs on Sky Box Office, they're only £15.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Seriously TNA, $35 to watch an PPV in the same arena every single month?

Come off it.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Not trying to start anything , but it seems like your all over the wrestling internet world , and always acts like your right and know everything. I think you need to go out sometime , you always seem to be on every thread posted. Anyways I doubt it is because of the Extreme Sports Channel issue , anyways why can't you pay $35 dollars , we US viewers have to pay $35 dollars. I don't watch TNA anymore. I dont care about this PPV , don't even know the card and I officially don't care about wrestling anymore. This will be my last post on here for at least a few months. PLEASE GET A HOBBY!
You aint gonna last long on here with an attitude like that.

Just giving you a heads up. You sound like an aggressive dick in the above.

·
Registered
245 Posts
TNA fucked this up last time they tried it, they kept announcing it weeks in advance on the likes of Twitter and their own website, and then 48hrs before the PPV, they published an "apology" that it was out of their hands and they couldn't stream it!

I'd be surprised if this is any different.... unless TNA have actually SPOKEN to an ISP about the kind of service they need to provide this, and sorted it out before they go live for Genesis!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
TNA is so stupid for the 35 dollar bullshit. Your not the WWE, so why are you charging so much? WWE have Excellent stream and pretty much guaranteed. TNA to help themselves sell better they could have atleast dropped the price to maybe 20 dollars. Ain't nobody gonna be paying for a PPV especially when its not a special PPV and is stuck inside of the IMPACT zone too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts