Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its mostly terrible.

Its the one thing that really pisses me off about TNA and always has done, they simply dont care about their PPVS. This isnt a new thing, its been like this for as long as i remember.

Take Slammy for instance, i've literally only just realised its less than a week away! When on earth did this happen? Where has the build been on the shows!? (other than the slammy countdown videos) We have only just had a few matches arranged and still more to come! This is meant to be their 2nd biggest PPV of the year and its had next to no build up or storyline progression.

Lockdown was an exception to the rule, but apart from the main event it didn't really have a USP to make people want to buy it.

They desperately need to cut the number of PPV's down so they can actually focus on them and build up to them properly. I know Dixie wants to do this but it needs to be 6 a year, not the 8-10 she wants.

They cannot expect people to buy them when 9/10 they are not built well or give incentives for people to buy them.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
You did not need to make a thread about what you all ready know. You simply know why they dont care about ppv. Because we simply dont care about the ppv.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
You did not need to make a thread about what you all ready know. You simply know why they dont care about ppv. Because we simply dont care about the ppv.
You are right, sir, but they should have cared for this damn Pay-Per-View as it's still their 10th anniversary show and the card is pretty meh. OK for a B-PPV but horrible for such an event.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts