Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody really bored of TNA using brawls nearly weekly? And they usually involve Abyss. It's just terrible. The brawl starts and then 10 minutes later after most of the damage has been done, the security guards come in. Then one of the guys breaks out and attacks the other one again. It's very predictable and getting quite tiresome.

Even this week, Abyss and Angle - 2 guys who arent even feuding are caught in a brawl

Get some new ideas!

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Anybody really bored of TNA using brawls nearly weekly? And they usually involve Abyss. It's just terrible. The brawl starts and then 10 minutes later after most of the damage has been done, the security guards come in. Then one of the guys breaks out and attacks the other one again. It's very predictable and getting quite tiresome.

Even this week, Abyss and Angle - 2 guys who arent even feuding are caught in a brawl

Get some new ideas!
i think you're right. the way i see it, brawls are used to build up a feud, giving the audience a sense of heat between the wrestlers that go beyond the ring. But TNA has been using this a lot, almost every impact has or ends in one.

What's your idea for TNA to build their feuds without using brawls but at the same time not doing that same ol' same ol' in-ring word exchange?

·
Registered
549 Posts
When the riot was on Impact! last year I completely marked out, if something similar were to happen next week I'd probably fall asleep. In this case, less is more.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
In all respect, they need to lower the amount of backstage brawls because not only does TNA have one every week, but they usually come off as somewhat poor. But that aside, it would be inapropriate for them to lessen the amount of heated altercations right during the home stretch to Bound for Glory. It wouldn't of seemed so bad if they held back at first as the fueds were starting up and instilled a gradual progression in the agressiveness of the altercations as BFG came closer.

·
Registered
476 Posts
TNA clearly doesn't know what to do anymore. They are resorting to brawls and gimmick matches to improve ratings and that clearly isn't working and they continue to do it. Dixie and the bookers need to open their eyes and do something new and stop doing the same boring thing week after week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts