Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"I guess you could call this the final warning to the weak, the frail, the faint of heart," he said. "TNA is for real. It's going to get more real as we move along in the coming weeks. We're not going to be like wrestling used to be with a bunch of fake-ass wrestlers and fake storylines. We're going to start shooting. This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here. We're going to blow the roof off this place. We're going to do in TNA what should have been done all along. We're going to make it interesting. We're going to make it real interesting." Hulk Hogan

http://www.twitvid.com/ZFNGA

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
"I guess you could call this the final warning to the weak, the frail, the faint of heart," he said. "TNA is for real. It's going to get more real as we move along in the coming weeks. We're not going to be like wrestling used to be with a bunch of fake-ass wrestlers and fake storylines. We're going to start shooting. This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here. We're going to blow the roof off this place. We're going to do in TNA what should have been done all along. We're going to make it interesting. We're going to make it real interesting." Hulk Hogan

http://www.twitvid.com/ZFNGA
If it is Hogan saying that, then NICE KNOWING YOU, HOGAN. Hogan's expensive ass hasn't drawn shit in TNA.

·
The Man
25,720 Posts
Well then hopefully we won't see Abyss branding and torturing ppl. And Dixie Carter will get her company back cuz in real life when saying contract A will do this in front of millions of witnesses then u have a totally different contract. It doesn't actually take years like Bishoff said. In all seriousness how are they gonna make it more real. More gallons of blood I assume more cursing. Are they actually gonna wrestle or just talk even more now

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Oh shut the fuck up Hogan. You signed with TNA a year ago and all we've seen is shit, Abyssamania, Orlando Jordan and "THIS IS WRESTLING *clapclapclapclapclap*" chants from what you call "cast members".

You can't draw shit, you need to leave before you run this company into the ground.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Oh shut the fuck up Hogan. You signed with TNA a year ago and all we've seen is shit, Abyssamania, Orlando Jordan and "THIS IS WRESTLING *clapclapclapclapclap*" chants from what you call "cast members".

You can't draw shit, you need to leave before you run this company into the ground.
Those dumbasses chanted THIS IS WRESTLING long before Hogan came to TNA. And Hogan is actually providing a direction for the company. If he didn't sign with TNA we would still be stuck with vanilla midgets like AJ and Daniels in the main event cuz the big stars wouldn't have came in.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Reminds me of Bash at the Beach 2000.How about some advertising ? Nobody is gonna draw money if people dont know about them.Back in the day,the guys in ECW did some crazy shit way ahead of their time but nobody cared apart from harcore fans....The reason,they could never advertise their product and that was because they dind't have the financial backing.TNA has no excuses,you might be on national television,you might be doing some strange shit but you will never get the viewership if fans aren't even aware of your presence.So Hogan with all due respect how about making use of your 'star' power and put TNA over ?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I like wrestling because it's not real.

Don't know about everybody else.
Dude I LOLed real hard to this don't know if you were trying to be funny or not
:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
"This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here."

That eliminates about 99% of the roster then.
My thoughts exactly And watch him back up this claim with a Jesus push for Abyss and AJ, the two biggest non-draws in the company. I think even Eric Young puts more asses on seats than Abyss does.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
So wait, what we're gonna see the next few weeks is "real" even though it wont be real and everything else was "fake?"

Thats just fucking stupid. Call me a "hater" or a "WWE Mark" (I don't know how being critical of TNA's stupid fucking decisions make me a WWE mark though) but this is the stupidest shit they've ever done.

Even stupider than Abyssamania and Black Reign.

·
Registered
937 Posts
He's probably talking about story lines. Most of them are fine, a few are really lame. The problem is there are to many. What TNA needs is better and more matches. Why is it when guys are in the minors. They get thrown though glass and lit on fire, for a hundred bucks? Not that that is what is needed in TNA. But how about some good wrestling moves? How about some decent brawling. Were they that good at selling in the old days or were they really getting tagged, just a little bit?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts