1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TNA: A Dawn of Greatness

Info Page​
All up to date BTB info will be posted here​

I'm all in on this, Reviews are definitely encouraged!

General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Commentary Team: Mike Tenay and Tazz
Ring Announcer Christy Hemme

Active Roster:

Abyss (Face)
Aj Styles (Face)
Austin Aries (Tweener)
Bobby Roode (Heel)
Bully Ray (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Face
Chris Sabin (Heel)
Christopher Daniels (Heel)
Devon (Face)
Eric Young (Face)
Ethan Carter III (Heel)
Gunner (Face)
Hernandez (Face)
James Storm (Heel)
Jeff Hardy (Face)
Jesse Godderz (Heel)
Kazarian (Heel)
Kenny King (Face)
Knux(Face)
Kurt Angle (Face)
Magnus (Face)
Manik (Face)
Robbie E (Heel)
Sting (Face)
Samoa Joe (Face)
Wes Briscoe (Face)
Zema Ion (heel)

Stables/Tag Teams

Bad Influence: Christopher Daniels and Kazarian
The Bromans: Robbie E and Jesse Godderz
Abyss and Eric Young
Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero​

Champions:
TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Aj Styles (Bound For Glory IX)
X Division Championship: Chris Sabin (Bound For Glory IX)
TNA Television Championship: Vacant
TNA Tag Team Championship: The Bromans (Robbie E, Jesse Godderz) (Bound For Glory IX)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Brand New Champions all around crowned at BFG: Notes and News
-Fresh off the company’s 9th installment of Bound For Glory, rumors have circulated of contract talks with a few superstars whose deals are set to expire in the next coming weeks. Details on these superstars however, have not been revealed.

-TNA is set to bring back its Mid Card belt, the TNA Television Championship

-Dixie Carter has said to have stepped back from storylines and will stick to working behind the scenes handing the reigns to Eric Bischoff

-TNA will officially get off the road and begin tapings in the Impact! Zone once again in Orlando.

BFG Quick Results:
Ultimate X For X Division Title: Chris Sabin def. Manik (c), Austin Aries, Jeff Hardy, and Samoa Joe

World Tag Team Championship: The Bro Mans def. James Storm and Gunner (c)

Bobby Roode def. Kurt Angle

Gail Kim def. ODB (c) and Brooke

Ethan Carter III def Norv Fernum

Magnus def. Sting

World Heavyweight Championship: Aj Styles def. Bully Ray (c)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

*Narrator Voice*

Coming November 25th LIVE From the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, FL. TNA Presents Turning Point! Featuring TNA superstars Magnus, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and many more. Tune into TNA Impact! Live tonight at 9 pm EST on Spike TV.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Since I'm doing a TNA BTB as well, it's always nice to have others going at the same time just to compare. I wish you luck. I like Bischoff as general manager, interested to see how that goes. I would work on the format a little bit though, making it stand out a little but other than that, good luck once again!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

October 24th, 2013 Live From The Impact! Zone in Orlando,FL

Tenay: Ladies and Gentlemen we are fresh off our biggest pay-per-view Bound For Glory and I must say what a night it was!

Tazz: Yeah, yeah whatever you say Mike, my man Bully was cheated out of his title and that’s that, end of discussion.

Tenay: Cheated? Wasn’t it Bully who had the two members of Aces and Eights beat Aj down?

Tazz: Whatever.

*White Noise Plays*

Tenay: Well this is interesting it seems Eric Bischoff is coming down to speak.

Bischoff: Ladies and Gentlemen let me begin by saying it’s great to return to the Impact! Zone here in Orlando!

*Huge ovation from the crowd chanting “TNA,TNA,TNA”*

Bischoff: Now lets get to the nitty gritty. At Bound for Glory Aj Styles was able to capture the TNA World Heavyweight Championship from Bully Ray.

*Huge pop *

Bischoff: Now with Aj’s win there have been a few repercussions. Dixie Carter has refused to ever show her face out here in this ring ever again. Instead she has reverted back to her backstage work out of sheer embarrassment. Now she has asked me to do our dirty work. Well, seeing as we have a brand new slate of champions, I figured why not shake up the General Manager scene, so I accepted her offer. Now things are going to be a little different around here, there’s no more of this politics crap. We are in the business of wrestling and damn it we’ll give you the best wrestling this planet has to offer!

*Crowd Cheers continuing TNA chant*

*The Beating Path Plays*

*While Walking to Ring Bully speaks*

Bully: Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up!

*Bully Enters Ring*

Bully: Listen Bischoff, you want to talk about bringing back TNA’s focus on wrestling rather than politics? How about you put your attention to how I was screwed out of my title at Bound For Glory!

Bischoff: Screwed?........... Really? Because what I saw was your crew of misfits come out and try to screw Aj out of his title. Did I not?

Bully: Listen Eric, I’m not going to beat around the bush here, Aces and Eights, that gang, is done, those nothings, those incompetent “wrestlers” can go screw. I want another No Disqualification match for that title TONIGHT. I’m owed a rematch and damn it I want it tonight!

Bischoff: Really? Tonight huh? Well you’re right; you’re owed a rematch as the former champion, however a no Disqualification matches? That’s not going to fly, how about you settle this like a man, try to prove you really are deserving of that title and lets have a straight up mono e mono, one on one, singles match for tonight’s main event!

*Crowd explodes with chants of Aj! Aj! Aj!*

Bully: Bischoff you’ve got yourself a deal.

*Bully Exits Followed By Bischoff*

Tenay: Well there it is folks! The Phenomenal Aj Styles puts his belt up for the first time against the man he took it from at Bound For Glory Bully Ray

Tazz: Well that should be one hell of a main event, but I can’t believe it, Bully’s abandoned us, he’s left us dry, Aces and Eights is no more.

Tenay: You’re right Tazz! That means Bully’s going into this tonight all alone!

*Trouble Plays*

Tazz: Well aside from all that excitement here comes EC3!

EC3: Let me ask you all……. Who the hell is Norv Fernum? Now I don’t care who it is back there but someone please give me some competition.

………..
………..
………..

*Shell Yeah! Plays, Huge Pop*

Tenay: It’s Sharkboy!
EC3: Seriously? Ok well now that my time was wasted watching that entrance does ANYO----

*Shark Boy delivers a drop kick to EC3*

Match 1 Singles Match: Ethan Carter the Third vs Shark Boy

Sharkboy hops over EC3 as EC3 begins to get up as Shark Boy delivers another dropkick. Shark Boy picks up EC3 runs towards the ropes, hops off them and delivers a flying clothesline. Shark Boy goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

EC3 kicks out. Shark Boy picks him up and whips him into the corner. Shark Boy charges at him only to get a boot to his face. EC3 follows up with a bulldog. EC3 urges Shark Boy to get up. Shark Boy gets up as EC3 sets him up for Man-Tastic. Shark Boy flips out and delivers a reverse DDT. Shark Boy goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

Thr….

EC3 just kicks out. Shark Boy heads to the top turnbuckle. EC3 quickly hops up and charges at Shark Boy. EC3 attempts to throw a punch but is blocked by Shark Boy who answers with a punch to EC3. Shark Boy follows up the punch by grabbing a hold of EC3s head setting him up for DSD. EC3 tries to fight out of it but Shark Boy is able to hit the DSD and goes for the cover.

One…

Two…

Three…

Winner: Shark Boy

*Shark Boy celebrates as the crowd cheers*

--Commercial Break—

Tenay: Up next we have a #1 Contenders match for the TNA World Tag Team Title! The winner of this match will head to Turning Point to take on The Bromans for the title.

Tazz: Oh boy this should be good!

*Devious Plays*

Tenay: After missing out on a title shot at Bound For Glory you know Bad Influence is on a mission tonight.

*Bad Influence Enters the Ring*

*Blackhole plays*

Tazz: Especially after these guys single handedly embarrassed them in front of the entire universe. This guy Abyss is ruthless; he shouldn’t even be out here! He should be in a cage or something.

Match 2 #1 Contenders Tag Team Match: Bad Influence vs Abyss and Eric Young

Abyss and Daniels start off the action. They lock up and Abyss tosses Daniels across the ring into the corner. Stunned, Daniels looks at Kazarian and tags him in. Kazarian comes in with a head full of steam and sprints towards Abyss trying to deliver a clothesline, he connects but Abyss is not phased and begins to laugh before following up with a powerful clothesline of his own. Abyss tosses Kazarian into the corner and drives his shoulder into Kazarian’s abdomen. Abyss grabs Kazarian’s wrist and brings him over to his corner to tag in Eric Young. After the tag Abyss maintains his hold in time for Young to deliver a firm kick to Kazarian’s mid section. Young flips Kazarian and lands a dropkick to the back of his head. Young runs around the ring in an attempt to pump up the crowd. Kazarian begins to slowly get up. Young bounces off the ropes looking to land a clothesline but to no avail as Kazarian ducks under it, Young flys off the ropes only to be tripped up by Kazarian and put straight into a cross face submission hold. Abyss comes in and breaks it up. Kazarian picks Young up and begins to land a series of kicks and punches. Holding onto Youngs wrist Kazarian tags in Daniels. Daniels climbs the top rope and delivers a missile drop kick and follows up with a pin.

One…

Two…

Young kicks out. Daniels picks Young up and springboards off the top rope. Young lands a punch to Daniels mid section sending him to the ground. Both Young and Daniels lay on the mat in pain as Young attempts to crawl towards Abyss. The crowd cheers him on. Young gets the tag. Daniels is able to regain himself only to be met with a clothesline from Abyss. Abyss strolls again the ring fired up. Abyss picks Daniels up. Daniels lands a kick to Abyss’ midsection and bounces off the ropes towards Abyss. Out of nowhere Abyss lands a Blackhole Slam. Eric Young is ecstatic. Suddenly Bobby Roode sprints down the stage towards the ring with a steel chair. The referee along with Young focus all their attention towards Roode allowing Kazarian to sneak into the ring and land a low blow to Abyss followed up with a Reverse Tombstone Piledriver and places Daniels on top of Abyss. Kazarian sprints towards Young and delivers a drop kick. Scolding the refree for not paying attention to the match Kazarian tells the referee to count.

One…

Two…

Three...

Winners and #1 Contenders for the TNA Tag Team Championship Bad influence

Tenay: That’s awful! Bad influence has cheated their way into a title shot!

Tazz: Hey Mike, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes to make it to the top.

Tenay: I agree Tazz but that’s disgusting.

--Commercial Break—

*Hail Sabin Plays, out come Chris Sabin w/ Velvet Sky, Crowd boos*

Sabin: Please, don’t give me that. Now I know I’m not in action tonight but I wanted to come out and just let you all know that I am without a doubt the best champion to ever bless TNA. No one has held this X Division title more than I have and who did I have to beat this time for the title? Well just the likes of Manik, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and Jeff Hardy. What does that mean? Well here’s a translation, I beat the best the X Division has to offer. There is no more competition and I will forever be the best X Div-----

*Coming Alive plays*

Manik: Listen Sabin, all you are is a cheat, a punk and a has been. I’ll make this short and sweet because I’m not much of the talker. It’s going to be Me and You at Turning Point for that title. End of Discussion.

*Manik Drops The Mic And Walks Out Of The Ring Before Sabin Can Get Any Word In*

--Commercial Break—

*Isn’t This What You Want plays*

Tenay: Briscoe looks noticeably rattled about Bully’s announcement of the disbandment of Ace’s and Eights.

Tazz: Yeah poor kid looks like a lost puppy with no home, he needs to focus on Hernandez though or he’s up for a long night.

*Stand Up Plays, Hernandez Enters The Ring*

Match 3 Singles Match: Wes Briscoe vs. Hernandez

The two circle around each other, Briscoe looks as if he has a lot on his mind. Briscoe throws a wild hook, Hernandez ducks under it and tosses Briscoe with a suplex. Briscoe uses the support of the corner to get up and rests there only to be met in the corner by a body splash from Hernandez. Briscoe staggers out into the middle of the ring, Hernandez hopes over the top rope, standing outside on the apron he launches himself into Briscoe and lands the Super Mex Shoulder Block. Hernandez is fired up shaking the ropes and then urges Briscoe to stand up. Briscoe slowly stands and is picked up and tossed across the ring via a Hernandez Border Toss. Hernandez covers

One…

Two…

Three…

Winner: Hernandez

Tazz: Poor kid never stood a chance, that damn Bully he’s a real POS if you ask me, that punk.

Tenay: Speaking of Bully our main event is next!

*The Beating Path Plays, Bully Enters Ring*

Tenay: Look at the face of Bully Ray I’ve never seen such anger in his eyes.

Tazz: That’s the look of a man on a mission, a man who’s abandoned his pack, a lone wolf.

*Get Ready To Fly Plays, Aj Heads To Ring, Huge Pop*

Match 4 Singles Match For TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Aj Styles (c) vs Bully Ray

As Aj enters the ring Bully begins to attack him throwing his forearm to Aj’s back followed by hook after hook to Aj’s face backing im into the corner. The bell sounds and the match is official. Bully grabs Aj’s wrist and pulls him into a huge clothesline Bully goes for the cover.

One…

Two…

Aj kicks out. Bully picks Aj up and backs him into the corner. Bully yells at Aj “Youre a fraud Styles” followed up with a chop “You suck Styles, I’m going to show you that I’m the best, I’m the phenomenal one you punk” Bully goes for another chop byt Styles ducks out of the way and presses Bully into the corner and throws wild punches, punch after punch until Bully sits on the corner. Aj throws a couple kicks and backs into the opposite corner. Styles charges at the slumped Bully and lands a drop kick. Styles picks Bully up and throws a couple low kicks breaking down the legs of Bully. Styles go for another punched but is blocked by Bully and followed by a hook. Bully hugs Styles and sends him flying across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Bully walks over to Styles and lays down a few stomps. Bully yells at Styles “Get Up, Get Up” Styles begins to get up as Bully slaps him in the face and across the head repeatedly. Aj stands up and takes one more slap to the head until he kicks Bully in the mid section and attempts to follow up with a Pelé kick. Bully ducks and picks Styles up and nails a nasty DDT and goes for the Pin.

One…

Two…

Th…
Aj barely kicks out. Bully stands up and delivers a few kicks and goes for the pin.

One…

Two..

Aj kicks out. Bully stands up and yells “Just quit damn it you’re nothing you hear me” and delivers a few more kicks to the head of styles and goes for another pin.

One…

Aj kicks out. Bobby Roode has stepped out onto the stage and is now spectating the match. Bully draws his attention towards Roode “You’re next you hear me you son of a bitch” Styles struggles to get up. Bully helps him up tucking Styles’ head in his arm. Bully drives a knee into Styles and attempts a neck breaker. Styles spins out and lands a suplex. Both men lay on the mat in pain. Both men reach their feet at the same time. Styles hops on Bully’s shoulders and Bully is looking for a powerbomb. Styles throws punch after punch to the top of Bully’s head wearing him down until Styles is able to land a Hurricanrana. Styles sprints towards the rope and lands a springboard dropkick on Bully. He goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

Bully kicks out. Styles picks him up and tosses Bully towards the ropes and then proceeds to land an arm drag. Styles sprints over and climbs the top rope, the crowd goes insane. Styles screams and proceeds to land the Spiral Tap. The crowd explodes. Styles goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

Thre…

Bully kicks out. Styles can’t believe it. He picks up Bully and they proceed to exchange blows. Bully begins to gain the upper hand until Styles suddenly lands a Pelé kick knocking Bully off his feet. Styles proceeds to set Bully up for the Styles Clash and nails it and goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

Three…

The crowd explodes into chants of Aj! Aj! Aj! Aj takes his belt and stares dead into the eyes of Roode. Roode claps and remarks “I’ll see you soon buddy, I’ll see you soon” and heads backstage. Styles stands on the top turnbuckle raising his belt in the air.

--End of Show--

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

TNA Announce new show structure for upcoming weeks, writers/bookers needed

Due to financial issues caused by a recent influx of signings TNA has announced a temporary cut to hour programing as opposed to the standard 2 hour block.While starting last week, TNA has officially announced the shortened episodes today.. While temporary, TNA feels this change is necessary especially after the lose of notable bookers leaving a shortage in the company.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be bringing back this BTB and I am extremely excited about it!! I'll have a new Impact! Up in the next few days. In the mean time feel free to leave a review on my first show. All criticism is welcome!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Shark Boy def. Zema Ion via Pin Fall

----------------------------------------

Kenny King def. Wes Briscoe w/ Knux via Pin Fall

----------------------------------------

Robbie E w/ Jessie Godderz def. Chavo Guerrero via Pin Fall

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seeing as I have less obligations now I plan on putting up my next show next week. Reviews are encouraged on my first.

BTB Updates:
-I am open to any partners who are interested in assisting me in this BTB, I am open to discussing roles
- I will cut down on the match descriptions. I will leave the full descriptions (what I did in my first episode) strictly for PPVs. As for the weekly shows I will put in a brief rundown to cut down on the reading needed.

Thank you! I will be posting within the next week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts