Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know why tna is so great. look at the talent they have but never use. look at the storylines. same thing every show. we've been saying that tna has the talent and potential but that only goes so far. last episode airing on May 27, 2005. The series as a whole gained very little success, averaging a 0.3 household rating.

the goldengirls re-runs get more ratings than tna. Pathetic. why are the tna a-listers always up in everyone's ass saying shit about how tna is a great wrestling company?, i fail to see the greatness of tna.

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
I would like to know why tna is so great. look at the talent they have but never use. look at the storylines. same thing every show. we've been saying that tna has the talent and potential but that only goes so far. last episode airing on May 27, 2005. The series as a whole gained very little success, averaging a 0.3 household rating.

the goldengirls re-runs get more ratings than tna. Pathetic. why are the tna a-listers always up in everyone's ass saying shit about how tna is a great wrestling company?, i fail to see the greatness of tna.
You nkow whats sad? You're trying to make this into a WWE vs TNA thing. You're trying to be patriotic to a...TV SHOW. Dude its scripted, its not real so relax.Besides everything you said can be turned around against WWE's shows thats not RAW. Also why are you bringing up things that happened 5 years ago?

Dude just relax, its wrestling enjoy it or don't watch it at all

·
8,232 Posts
Don't EVER put TNA A-Listers (a legendary classic rant made by my boy Cerbs) in the title of a fucking worthless thread like this.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts

Did you just type a random sequence of words or does that relate to anything?

goldengirls re-runs get more ratings than tna. Pathetic. why are the tna a-listers always up in everyone's ass saying shit about how tna is a great wrestling company?, i fail to see the greatness of tna.
Perhaps they're promoting the company they work for, you big pile of dumbfuck.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I've decided that this douchebag has this going through his mind every time he comes on this website:

"I've got five minutes to kill, let's ruin the fucking forum."

And, troll fails 10 times out of 10.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts

See normally when you go on a rant in the TNA section you got a 80/20 chance of winning, but you're a failed troll and you're not normal so you've got a 20% chance at BEST. Then you add your stolen quote from Amber and the a rating from an 2005 Impact into the mix, and your chances drastically go down.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Guys, his fail is even worse:

"TNA's contract with FSN expired in May 2005 and was not renegotiated, with the last episode airing on May 27, 2005. The series as a whole gained little success, averaging a 0.3 household rating."

That's from Wikipedia. :lmao

So, the worst thing is he's using ratings from FSN. :lmao

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
The point to this thread is? TNA got a very solid 1.4 rating last week, they had a successful week, This thread would have made sence you know during Mondays when TNA was getting slaughtered, but not now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.